S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha true. Luckily we aren't getting beat up by aliens and androids while waiting for him.:lol

speak for yourself, im fighting my inner demons!

1sm057crazy.gif

Congrats Silrian

I hope Goku brings all of you lots of joy when you lay in bed at night, as he does me.

Thanks crisis.

Also: creepy.:lol

I hope amazon stops being slow *****es and sends them out already. Blood you still waiting for yours from your standerd adress?

Hey guys,

This is a bit of a bittersweet post for me. I finally got my regular Goku, and it's most likely going to be the last addition to this collection. I started collecting this line back in Nov 2011. This line is actually what got me into collectibles! At the time, I was able to score some previously released pieces such as SS Vegeta and Piccolo.

Soon after getting into this line, I started to collect 1/6 scale polystone statues such as Bowen and Kotobuiya. Recently I started my Sideshow collection and by the end of the year I'll have 13 PFs and maquettes.

I wanted to post a photo of my SH Figuarts collection as it stands today. I don't intend on getting the androids and will only add Buu, if they decide to make it. So, this is most likely how my collection is going to remain.

Thanks for checking it out!

DBZComplete_zpsc92de0fe.jpg

Excellent collection man, those are some cool poses too. Too bad you're not getting 17 & 18, but to each his own. However, there's also an unknown 4th character that's gonna be released before the end of this year, so don't count yourself out just yet!

You're display looks fantastic albundyland. There's a lot of incredible stuff out there, so no one can blame you. Bowen is incredible! If you have thoughts on or get back in the line and have some cool pics, I'd be interested in seeing them!

For us waiting for the May 30th release, at least it will make SDCC and the Android 18 release seem quicker!

Aside from all my known complaints, it's cool, it's great to have him and I appreciate the extensive level of shading he actually has.

Here's some "dynamic posing" as the kids are calling it today:
tumblr_n5vx1l53WC1s4ie08o4_500.jpg

tumblr_n5vx1l53WC1s4ie08o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5vx1l53WC1s4ie08o3_500.jpg

tumblr_n5vx1l53WC1s4ie08o2_500.jpg

B-Boi Goku is in da house!

Hey guys,

This is a bit of a bittersweet post for me. I finally got my regular Goku, and it's most likely going to be the last addition to this collection. I started collecting this line back in Nov 2011. This line is actually what got me into collectibles! At the time, I was able to score some previously released pieces such as SS Vegeta and Piccolo.

Soon after getting into this line, I started to collect 1/6 scale polystone statues such as Bowen and Kotobuiya. Recently I started my Sideshow collection and by the end of the year I'll have 13 PFs and maquettes.

I wanted to post a photo of my SH Figuarts collection as it stands today. I don't intend on getting the androids and will only add Buu, if they decide to make it. So, this is most likely how my collection is going to remain.

Thanks for checking it out!

View attachment 110773

i feel sorry for your wallet :(

but hey enjoy!

so can anyone give me a run down on whats happening and when, and the rumours for the DBZ figuarts this year and beyond?? including SDCC exclusive or rumoured reveals etc..?

so can anyone give me a run down on whats happening and when, and the rumours for the DBZ figuarts this year and beyond?? including SDCC exclusive or rumoured reveals etc..?

- Android 18 releases in June.
- Android 17 releases in September.
- Vegeta is most likely the SDCC exclusive and may have some new tooling.
- Kid Buu is most likely the next release.
- There may be two new prototypes shown at SDCC.
- Broly is being heavily considered for release.

Where do you get the 'two new protos' from? Especially the number two?

I'd also add that there's apparently confirmation that we will see more 'new releases' besides 17/18 this year, that are as of yet unanounced. But it's not clear whether that is just the sdcc exclusive, of which we have confirmation will be 1.

I'd also add that there's apparently confirmation that we will see more 'new releases' besides 17/18 this year, that are as of yet unanounced. But it's not clear whether that is just the sdcc exclusive, of which we have confirmation will be 1.

Pwnstar said that after he got his new job.

- Android 18 releases in June.
- Android 17 releases in September.
- Vegeta is most likely the SDCC exclusive and may have some new tooling.
- Kid Buu is most likely the next release.
- There may be two new prototypes shown at SDCC.
- Broly is being heavily considered for release.

Thanks...

still on the fence about 17 and 18 , I wouldn't mind getting them but I don't WANT them like the rest of the figs that have been released so far, but i'll probably cave and get them for potential 18 vs. Vegeta and 17 vs. Picollo action!...

if Vegeta is the SDCC exclusive that's good news for my wallet as i have no interest in another Vegeta figure, Brollys a pass aswell, I keep saying it - give me Z fighters then random film characters...

if kid buu is next then that would be at least one Prototype to be shown I would think...ha TBH, I just hope that it will be Tien and Yamcha!!!

Thanks...

still on the fence about 17 and 18 , I wouldn't mind getting them but I don't WANT them like the rest of the figs that have been released so far, but i'll probably cave and get them for potential 18 vs. Vegeta and 17 vs. Picollo action!...

if Vegeta is the SDCC exclusive that's good news for my wallet as i have no interest in another Vegeta figure, Brollys a pass aswell, I keep saying it - give me Z fighters then random film characters...

if kid buu is next then that would be at least one Prototype to be shown I would think...ha TBH, I just hope that it will be Tien and Yamcha!!!

From what we've heard, the reason they are interested in Broly is because he won all the fan polls and their major focus now will be Saiyans.

Back