S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not foolish man, it was a good thought, but sometimes you just have to accept that the negatives are true; tamashii cheaped out on him because they knew they could, thats the sad truth.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

and it only took them 4 years, sheesh

I wonder, in the future, whenever they decide to release Goten/Trunks, will it be a 2-pack or will it be separate releases? Same with Gotenks. Will they release 1 figure with multiple head swaps, or separate figures for SSj and SSj3 like they did with Goku?

If the different forms of Gotenks are different figures, they'd better come with some CRAZY effect parts to make it worthwhile!
I think they should just do an SS+SS3 release, I think those two forms are more important than normal is. Faces for both forms of course!

No way would they do that with Gotenks! You could get away with that with Goku and Vegeta, but Gotenks is no where in there league. He's not even popular enough to get more than one figure in my opinion. Goten and Trunks would be so tiny, I think they'd make them a two pack. I wouldn't want to swap out the accessories of them, for fear that they'd break. The accessories would be so tiny.

Maybe since he's so small, they could make a kid goku, and pack him with all the nyoibo and kintoun and everything, so you could use them with adult normal goku too!
Except adult goku has no symbols on him...

I voted for him on the SDCC poll for that reason! Although, now I wish I would have just voted for Ultimate Gohan, since he had a better chance. I would just rather have Saiyan saga Goku and go full out with Kinto-un and Nyoibo. But I would buy Kid Goku in a heartbeat if he came out.

Exactly what Bane said, Gotenks isn't popular enough to get two versions I think. Gotenks is small, smaller or as smaall as gohan. I think he should come with threee heads, no joke. Normal hairpiece, ssj and ssj3. About 6 faces, 2 for each hair something like that. And enough appropriate hands. 45$ price point. Done. **** effects taking room for character accessories. They should start making effect part sets.

I think trunks&goten will be a 2pack. They're literally as tall as a normal person when you stack them. Or they're like Mario and just 20$ a piece.

Yeah, I seen the impact effects; was about to get one as bloods display looks amazing, but I refuse to pay more than what I would a normal stand, to get a bit of plastic that doesnt have a stand at all

93 days left till SDCC :chillpill:
3175225369_1_12_rnRHFbBu.gif

Well, just hours after typing I caved, and the beige impact effect is now ordered. Helps that nippon yassan had it at half the price everywhere else had it at.

Back