S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't thought about that. We haven't seen the box art for Goku yet.

I wonder if they'll ever make dragon balls to go with the Figuarts line. I've seen some dragon balls from a keychain set that look to work pretty good, but would definitely like to see them released with the Figuarts. Maybe they could come with a Bulma with the locator?

Hmm we only get to see the box a few weeks ~days before its release when some lucky guys from distributors and stores get their hands on it.

As for the7 Dragon baIIs, they were supposed to be released with that Monster-arts Shenron. But as that prototype looked like a cheap toy, I don't think we will see it so soon.

I'm curious about the colour they will use on Goku's box. They are so random sometimes.

good job reporting that guy. and he puts wiout out box . can't he put on there bootleg version?

The box has chinese writing which rings alarm bells to even novice collectors, since all official boxes have english names; removing the box makes it harder to tell unless, like us, you notice the differences in the figure.

As for Gokus box, I would guess it will be light blue (kamehameha blue) and orange.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Some POS on eBay trying to pass off the bootleg Ss vegeta as the real deal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/S-H-Figuarts-Super-saiyan-Vegeta-Ss-Figure-Dragonball-Z-/251474604865

I messaged him and told him its a fake. here's his replies

me
This is a ko no?

- lucas.hurst2011
What's ko?

me
Knock off

- lucas.hurst2011
Yeah someone let me know it's the Japanese shf version I'm sending the winner a message at the end.

Me
Ok but it's not. It's a knock off. If you do some research you can find out pretty easily. But good luck!

- lucas.hurst2011
Someone from the dbz forum told me it's the Japanese one he has the same exact figure in the box we exchanged pics and everything. My friend who asked me to sell this for him remembers the box being in Japanese he told me after I posted it -__- but yeah thanks man I just got to wait and tell the people it's japanese

Yeah, he definitely deserves his account to get suspended by ebay; thats blatent misinformation. Side by side the knock off looks nothing like the official one.

You can tell he knows from the description alone. He's talking about the DragonballFigures forum and we have a few threads on the bootleg...I think I may take this over there, thanks for contacting him mooncake.

"Yeah someone let me know it's the Japanese shf version I'm sending the winner a message at the end."

Dude is full of crap. Letting the auction play out with false information and then letting the winner know even more false information. Wow, what a chump. Any respectable person would either:

A. Revise the auction and inform the bidders
B. Pull the auction and relist it with the proper description

I made sure to report him as well, what he is doing is just not right. I hate when people try and take advantage of others, especially for monetary gain. Definitely deserves to get his **** cancelled.

You can tell he knows from the description alone. He's talking about the DragonballFigures forum and we have a few threads on the bootleg...I think I may take this over there, thanks for contacting him mooncake.

+1

Poor sods who think they're buying official asian versions. I wonder if and when Tamashii themselves would take action... Assuming they haven't yet.

That's really not cool.... as somebody who's recently paid a lot for a genuine SHF Vegeta I really hate to think of some poor unsuspecting collector paying a lot for that thinking it's genuine. I was so excited to finally get mine and would have been completely gutted if it had been a bootleg! The decent thing to do would be to amend the description, but he blatantly already knows it's a bootleg - good job for reporting it guys!

Thanks to this forum, and the fact that I now have my own SSJ Vegeta it's pretty easy for me to tell the difference, but for more casual collectors they may have no idea that the bootleg is even out there, and let's face it it is pretty close - at least at first glance.... It's already at $70 with 2 days left, so who know's what it'd go for by the end - I really hope ebay sorts that out quick!

for those that still dont know where the report button is :wave

repo_zpsbd9ddf63.png

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted here. My how this thread has grown in the past year! :horror

Is Sh Figuarts regular Goku still sched to be released at the end of this month? Thank you!

Can someone tell me if this is legit?

消息来源应该是2014年的纽约toy fair。靠谱的。
-SDCC 2014 exclusive figure will be Vegeta on July
2014年的sdcc限定是贝吉塔,估计是动画配色的超赛贝吉塔。
-Next release after A18 is her brother A17
18号之后会发售17号
-And then a pink enemy
然后是一个粉色的人物,布欧无疑。正好配合龙珠改魔人布欧篇上映
-S.H.Figuarts Piccolo will be re-issued for June 2014
原色短笛会再版
-S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan Goku will be re-issued for May/June 2014
原色超赛悟空会再版,第三版了

"Translation":

Sources should be 2014 New York toy fair. Fly.
-SDCC 2014 exclusive figure will be Vegeta on July
The limit is 2014 sdcc Vegeta is estimated to be animated color super Saibeijita.
-Next release after A18 is her brother A17
After the 18th will be on sale on the 17th
-And then a pink enemy
Then a pink character, Buu doubt. Dragonball change coincided with the release papers Majin Buu
-SHFiguarts Piccolo will be re-issued for June 2014
Piccolo will reprint primaries
-SHFiguarts Super Saiyan Goku will be re-issued for May / June 2014
Super Monkey primary race will be reprinted, third edition

So it's 100% sure we are getting a vegeta re-paint for SDCC and next is 17 then bu?

Well, its rumored, but bluefin have heavily hinted that Vegeta is the sdcc exclusive. Its possible the person that made that list got his info from the same place we did, the interview video.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

IM sure Bluefin and Bandai know about the fakes but cant do much since its Chinese. They even know about CANofBEAms special effects. On the interview they posted on their fb page the interviewer asked about effect parts with monster arts Godzilla etc, and he was like we are aware that someone named CAN of something (im sure they didn't say the full name to promote him) has been doing these effects etc... So if they know about him they def know about the boot legs.

Back