S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS a customizer my self I would most likely charge for that specific custom 200$ and you supply the figure. I know some might see that expensive but the amount of hours put into these doesn't even justify the 200$ plus its one of a kind and a character that's most likely will never be made. His specific goku looks good except for the abs but its the best ive seen. But im sure ELOTs or ezones on youtube will look better! That being said 600$ is way too much, anthony's customs doesn't even charge that and he is the most known in 6 inch customs, ive seen 1/6 customs sell for 2k etc but they are on a whole different level, not just sculpting but tailoring etc.

AS a customizer my self I would most likely charge for that specific custom 200$ and you supply the figure. I know some might see that expensive but the amount of hours put into these doesn't even justify the 200$ plus its one of a kind and a character that's most likely will never be made. His specific goku looks good except for the abs but its the best ive seen. But im sure ELOTs or ezones on youtube will look better! That being said 600$ is way too much, anthony's customs doesn't even charge that and he is the most known in 6 inch customs, ive seen 1/6 customs sell for 2k etc but they are on a whole different level, not just sculpting but tailoring etc.

When will his SSJ 4 Goku be done?

Its slowly moving. The thing with elot is since he doesnt like the character too much he will stop working on it for a week or 2 then come back and do a little more etc

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think the quality looks good. Excellent display! I don't know who the rest of those guys are, but they look great with your display!

Awesome display, I too have the D-Arts Mega Man figures and I too have considered posing them with DBZ, but I decided against it. Now you're making me regret that decision, lol. Might have to switch up my poses now and post an updated pic.

so Cell is up for pre-order in BBTS, much like Friezas its slated for the 1st quarter of 2014

I hope its a true rerelease as that means Vegeta and Trunks stand a chance too, but more likely its just left over stock bluefin is selling possibly like Frieza.

Back