S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd probably come with a ball like Frieza except it'll go with a hand like Krillind uses for his distructo disk. Like this. View attachment 69714
However I just hope he comes with a lot of good faces and I know it's probably not gonna happen but I think this head sculpt would be cool considering they already made ssj3 GokuView attachment 69715

He'd probably come with a ball like Frieza except it'll go with a hand like Krillind uses for his distructo disk. Like this. View attachment 69714
However I just hope he comes with a lot of good faces and I know it's probably not gonna happen but I think this head sculpt would be cool considering they already made ssj3 GokuView attachment 69715

They need every hand you could think of, every head you could think of, that choking head, 3 effect parts, a special base, chocolate bar, and the head below to make up for his small size

Kid_buu_tounge_taunt.jpg

I think the question is more how will the articulation in the hands work since there's that gauntlet piece that goes across the back if his hand unless that's just going to be part of his hand and not the arm

I think the question is more how will the articulation in the hands work since there's that gauntlet piece that goes across the back if his hand unless that's just going to be part of his hand and not the arm

The hand wont be able to move up much, so they'd make the hand connector made to be auto tilted for the hands that need to be like that

Kid Buu being the same size as the Krillin they've done would be fine with me to be honest. The amount of hands that Teen Gohan came with would be fine so long as they include open blast hands. 3 effects aren't really needed 1-2 I mean 3 would be awesome I just don't want that to hinder the amount of head sculpts we could get.

Kid Buu being the same size as the Krillin they've done would be fine with me to be honest. The amount of hands that Teen Gohan came with would be fine so long as they include open blast hands. 3 effects aren't really needed 1-2 I mean 3 would be awesome I just don't want that to hinder the amount of head sculpts we could get.

It'd be a little under 2 figures for what I asked for, so it'd work

I dont think that is Colds true scale though, anime inaccuracies etc.

When he was on the planet he wasnt any taller than second form Frieza was, which makes sense since he is in that form too.

In other words, a king cold should be possible, moreso than nappa :lol and I woild actually love a king cold.

Beat me to it but :exactly::goodpost:

Ya he does have like 2-3 scales in the show.

y'all forgot the first appearance rule! :lecture

I havent forgot, I just ignore that rule :lol

I go for the most consistent scale with anime characters!

Also, how is Krillin too big? Id say hes in perfect scale to the rest.

I havent forgot, I just ignore that rule :lol

I go for the most consistent scale with anime characters!

Also, how is Krillin too big? Id say hes in perfect scale to the rest.

I agree completely on scale and on Krillin's scale in particular.

Ah man I feel dumb. I was just looking at that pic you posted blood. Bibidi Babidi Boo. I never made that connection. The puns are so great, because I take their names so seriously. I always thought Trunks was such a awesome name, never making the connection with his grandparents, The Briefs. It never crossed my mind that Briefs was a peculiar name either. I don't know Japanese, so I think I'm excused from knowing Buruma would translate to bloomers.

Here is my 2 cents on the nappa situation. First off this is a line for collectors meaning if a figure is over 80$ will be fine with most that collect this line. tamashi has other figuarts the same size as goku and they cost 80-90$. if people are willing to spend 250-300 on sdcc goku or 150-200 on saiyan saga vegeta then it shows this line is for serious collectors.that being said if they realease nappa the same year as their most anticipated figure(normal goku) they'll make their money back just with goku sales.id think a nappa with armor is the better choice for around 85$and if it sells well maybe an sdcc exclusive.That is if the haven't figured out a way to remove the armor which I think would be their best option.might not look as clean from certain angles but it gives us the option.

This. Also, how are custom Gogeta/Vegito coming along, if at all?

Vegito was done. Now that black friday is over I began working on customs again. Ill post the day its finish.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ah man I feel dumb. I was just looking at that pic you posted blood. Bibidi Babidi Boo. I never made that connection. The puns are so great, because I take their names so seriously. I always thought Trunks was such a awesome name, never making the connection with his grandparents, The Briefs. It never crossed my mind that Briefs was a peculiar name either. I don't know Japanese, so I think I'm excused from knowing Buruma would translate to bloomers.

29100052.jpg

dont feel dumb though :1-1:

Back