S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing them side by side really makes me wish that Tamashii gives us both Base Broly and Paragus

ae0fff90-687a-45fb-ad3a-0c56d77d5da2.jpg

I think Tamashii will explore more Broly in the future. Paragus would be great to have but he may not be that profitable in merchandise. Never know though.

I'm curious how this movie is going to play out. I really hope Broly sticks around after this.

I think Tamashii will explore more Broly in the future. Paragus would be great to have but he may not be that profitable in merchandise. Never know though.

I'm curious how this movie is going to play out. I really hope Broly sticks around after this.

Do we really need Broly as a 3rd Sayian team member for Goku and Vegeta? I feel like the three will become friends and defeat the real Super Sayian GOD that Beerus was dreaming about in the future. If not then I’ll say “omg Broly was beerus’s wet dream sayian?” Lol

I dont see toriyama killing Broly off at least, theres too much he can still do with him. I definitely dont think he will stay a full villain though, heck even Frieza seems more like an anti hero at this point.

Tbh, the only villain who stayed as such was Cell!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Personally, I know they’re saying all this amazing stuff to get us hyped for it, but I’m keeping my expectations low so I won’t be disappointed no matter what happens.

My prediction? Goku/Vegeta fuse, kick Broly’s ass but right before they attain the victory, they defuse (because that’s never ever happened before). Broly gains the advantage, Vegeta turns into Blue Saiyan Revolution or whatever but can’t beat him because it’s Vegeta, all seems lost until Goku is forced to go Ultra Mastered Super Saiyan Instinct & save the day. Roll credits cha la, head cha la~

Speaking of which

View attachment 431721

Ginyu got mixed reviews. Raditz, Jeice & Guldo aren’t even released yet, and now they’re doing Vegerot? I think they need to slow down, however they must have a lot of confidence in their products & team so good for them
Just noticed this; im honestly surprised they decided to do an entire figure for Vegetto; I honestly thought they would just make a ssb headsculpt.

Only way I will buy him is if he comes with a ssb head tbh. On the plus side it looks like they are using parts from the 2.0 Gokus for the legs, and that was honestly the weakest part of Ginyu.

Do we really need Broly as a 3rd Sayian team member for Goku and Vegeta? I feel like the three will become friends and defeat the real Super Sayian GOD that Beerus was dreaming about in the future. If not then I’ll say “omg Broly was beerus’s wet dream sayian?” Lol

Goku has a habit of making friends with his enemies so I don't see why Broly wouldn't fit in that category.

I dont see toriyama killing Broly off at least, theres too much he can still do with him. I definitely dont think he will stay a full villain though, heck even Frieza seems more like an anti hero at this point.

Tbh, the only villain who stayed as such was Cell!

Cell and Zamasu. I would consider Cell to be Gohan's villain and even Zamasu was more Trunks' villain in the animated story arc.

Frieza is still a villain. He was an anti-hero solely for the purpose of saving the universe from being erased. He can’t conquer or rule if there’s no one left to subjugate. The only person(s) he hates as much as Goku, if not more, would be Toppo or Jiren.

It would be pretty stupid for Akira and the team to suddenly say he’s a good guy. Same with Cell, who was genetically designed in a way that can ONLY make him a villain. Broly is a different situation entirely. They have some common ground. When he’s not beastmode, it’s more than plausible that there could be “some” civility between Goku and he—after their showdown, of course.

Goku's voice actress Nozawa did say something along the lines of Broly being deplorable and there being nothing likeable about him at all.

Whether or not he survives and changes his ways and joins Goku and the gang, I just don't know. He could be the Hulk of the group for all we know.

No doubt he'll be stronger than Jiren as well. :chase

I REALLY don’t want him to join the good guys. His character is already gonna change and making him good would absolutely lose everything that made him Broly in the first place. His personality wasn’t crazy deep but he was always the bad Saiyan and he should remain that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I REALLY don’t want him to join the good guys. His character is already gonna change and making him good would absolutely lose everything that made him Broly in the first place. His personality wasn’t crazy deep but he was always the bad Saiyan and he should remain that way

Agreed, though I'd go further and say Broly isn't even an evil Saiyan so much as he is a force of nature. He's like anger embodied into saiyan form, quite reminiscent of the Incredbile Hulk in fact. Saiyans have always been conquerors and appeared evil to many oppressed species, but it was just business. But Broly just has an apetite for destruction and death and cannot seem to help himself from indulging.

I don’t think anyone expects Broly to join the good guy team. He could become the anti-hero though, so that there is another one of those laying around. Frieza will go back to being the scumbag we know and love.

Apparently, there is going to be a novelization of Dragon Ball Super: Broly. This marks the first ever Dragon Ball novel book.

415286db8b6e95c82bac01687b184620.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Possibly, remembee folks this isnt Broly as we knew him. He no longer exists, best to act as if hes a brand new character, and assume Toriyama will change him up dramatically.

Perhaps Broly will learn how to control his berserker state, like Kale did

After Broly learns how to control his berserker and becomes friends with the Z warriors he’s going to be fusing with Vegito in the future to become SSJ LEGEND GOD MUi BRO-RRITO defeating the evil angels and releasing all the universe gods lol

Back