S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tinlunlau you should move to NYC bro. Here we have access to almost everything on earth, all in 1 city.

@tinlunlau you should move to NYC bro. Here we have access to almost everything on earth, all in 1 city.
Think I'd rather move to Hong Kong. Where stores like to break release dates and come out earlier than scheduled. Lol!

And i speak Cantonese so culture shock will be minimal.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Is BBTS the last to get everything these days? Seems some of the Frieza shipments are late and I’m not sure they’ve even received any of their Majin Vegeta allotments.

Is BBTS the last to get everything these days? Seems some of the Frieza shipments are late and I’m not sure they’ve even received any of their Majin Vegeta allotments.

From my experience, they are. They take their sweet time shipping preorders out.

Big Bad Toy Store is so late on many things, at least on my experience. I remember ordering Phicen/TBLeague bodies to make Arnold Schwarzenegger and they still don't have the muscular body type, while a local shop from my place already received theirs. I ended up buying from my local shop which was pretty much the same price as what BBTS listed it for, just a little bit higher. I also ordered some NECA toys from BBTS, specifically the Ultimate Chucky, and it was supposed to come out March. I'm going to receive my Chucky TODAY when I get back home from work. Yeah, 3 months late while other stores had Chucky back in March! I'm thinking the "Pile of Loot" system isn't really for me if the waiting time is months lol! I'd happily pay the $4 or $8 shipping fee from other online shops than wait 3 months just to save a few dollars. BBTS will just be my back-up store since they do allow pre-orders and cancellations without having to pay right away.

4VHhS1Q.jpg

You know, this whole Goku Black situation REALLY pisses me off.

Bandai KNEW he would be popular… they KNEW he would sell through.
IT'S ANOTHER F'ING GOKU AFTER ALL… ISN'T IT?!

Yet here we are. No stores getting ANY INVENTORY to sell, ANYWHERE.
All figures coming into stock on Gamestop's website… sorry, those were all preorders, none for sale in store. Tough shi-t for you.
None coming to Barnes and Noble, either. Just 5 minutes of website inventory.

I refuse to pay $120.00+ for a f'ing brand new 6-inch action figure.
This is as good a reason for me to drop this line like a bad habit, which is exactly what I am doing.

Bandai can kiss my ass.

I get the frustration man, I really do, but it used to be far worse than it is now. Up until 2016 EVERY figure was a web exclusive with very little stock even from Bluefin. Truth is we have been spoiled the last couple years, but now it seems to be coming to a head where more and more figures are shelf warming, and Tamashii is essentially doing damage control to keep it from happening.

These were never meant to be left on a shelf for any length of time, they are collectors items, plain and simple. If it continued they could just end the line, they have shown no hesitation in doing so before, heck they even cancelled THIS line before.

These days? Been collecting for over 10 years and they've always been the last. They are especially late for 1/6 scale stuff.

@Big Deano Yeah I agree. The perceived value of their stuff has gone down. Sure, Tamashii can make as much as their distributors want because they get paid regardless but I'm sure they have a problem when their products are sitting on shelves.

I always preorder my collectibles asap so I have no problem with them being more limited. Probably best for everyone to do the same now if it's something they definitely want.

If BBTS is so bad, why do so many buy from it before anywhere else? I dont get it. To me they have always been the most expensive, and least helpful store online, at least from an international buyers perspective. I bought from them once and they deliberately marked the value of the shipment HIGHER than what it should have been, and the higher that is, the more import fees and tax we in the Uk have to pay. First and last time using them.

You know, this whole Goku Black situation REALLY pisses me off.

Bandai KNEW he would be popular… they KNEW he would sell through.
IT'S ANOTHER F'ING GOKU AFTER ALL… ISN'T IT?!

Yet here we are. No stores getting ANY INVENTORY to sell, ANYWHERE.
All figures coming into stock on Gamestop's website… sorry, those were all preorders, none for sale in store. Tough shi-t for you.
None coming to Barnes and Noble, either. Just 5 minutes of website inventory.

I refuse to pay $120.00+ for a f'ing brand new 6-inch action figure.
This is as good a reason for me to drop this line like a bad habit, which is exactly what I am doing.

Bandai can kiss my ass.

I think i lot of people are just mad because they waited too long to order and are putting that heat towards bandai, I pre-ordered from toyz literally a day before their pre-orders sold out so i kinda understand because i almost waited to long to get one

gamestop had no track record of filling pre-orders, Some folks still got Goku Black from amazon (which is the last place i'd try to buy these because of there track record) after pre-orders were cancelled, i still think he will show up in barnes & noble. frieza just started to show up last week. i understand the toys should be available but blaming bandai because you waited or "thought" he would be readily available or you could get it for cheaper later makes no sense.

Not directed to you Dino, just to the general populations complaints about the goku black situation.

I think it’s still very possible that GB will become more available & perhaps cheaper as time goes by. These figures are always fluctuating in price (the only figure that has remained the “holy grail” is the 2012 SDCC EX Goku. The few collectors that bought it for its original $50 retail are extreeeemely lucky)

If the demand is high enough, then there’s nothing stopping Tamashii from reissuing GB in the form of like a Premium Color Edition or something. They did it with the original SS Vegeta which commanded a high price at one point, people complained & they released the PCE which in turn devalued the original’s price. Same thing can happen with GB, who knows.

I preordered from Thinkgeek (Goku Black). I got it a couple weeks later then most of you, but luckily I still got it. After people saying GameStop was cancelling orders I was very sure that I would end up on the chopping block as well.

Ya’ll need to hop off of BBTS, it’s suuuuuper over rated. Toyz in the Box is where it’s at. My preorders were fulfilled for Black and Frieza with no hiccups. Imo they’re the best e-tailer out there. Fast and free shipping (within U.S.), awesome rewards, impeccable packing and almost always the lowest prices. I plug them as much as possible, they really don’t get the recognition they deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya’ll need to hop off of BBTS, it’s suuuuuper over rated. Toyz in the Box is where it’s at. My preorders were fulfilled for Black and Frieza with no hiccups. Imo they’re the best e-tailer out there. Fast and free shipping (within U.S.), awesome rewards, impeccable packing and almost always the lowest prices. I plug them as much as possible, they really don’t get the recognition they deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360] couldn’t agree more with you Prodigy. When I first started to collect, I found out about BBTS and eventually switch to ToyzInTheBox, ALWAYS free shipping and ALWAYS cheaper than other online sites. Once on hand they ship right away, never had a cancellation. BBTS not only charge for shipping but tend to go up in price first before anyone and are slow at processing your orders. The only PRO with BBTS is they don’t charge you until the item is shipped which is similar to Amazon but Amazon you pay tax but there’s Prime shipping. In the end Toyz FTW.

This time around I slacked off and didn’t PO Goku Black and forgot he was a web exclusive, no one to blame but myself but still managed to get 2!

Just stopped by Bedrock City Comics in the Houston area and they just got their Freeza shipment in if anyone out here needs him. Asked about Majin Vegeta but dude said it could be between now and August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordering 2 Gotenks from ToyzintheBox, hopefully they come through.

If BBTS is so bad, why do so many buy from it before anywhere else? I dont get it. To me they have always been the most expensive, and least helpful store online, at least from an international buyers perspective. I bought from them once and they deliberately marked the value of the shipment HIGHER than what it should have been, and the higher that is, the more import fees and tax we in the Uk have to pay. First and last time using them.

Here in Murrca, we don't have to worry about import fees with BBTS. The only reason I use them is because the hassle free cancellations.

The price isn't too much different from other online retailers imo. Sure, they're slow as molasses but they come through and I haven't heard of them cancelling anyone's orders yet

I'm sorry WUT

Back