S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@FSLAR That's what I have been guessing theyll do too, although it would be nice if they made him in the 2.0 style haha, but retooling SSB goku would be too easy to pass up in tamashii's eyes imo.
They might have to lengthen part of the gi I feel and maybe change the boots, give him sleeves and that's all. Though I think they could just give him Vegetto's faces minus one earring and that would do. If they at least give him the updated knees, that would be fine :lol

Looking at the Yamcha figure, they could easily reuse parts of him to make the Raditz Battle Saiyan Saga Goku. They would just have to change the kanji, make him barefoot, and remove the wrist bands. That paired along with a Raditz would sell like gangbusters

874e14018c3906c2061e45022da10a18.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole multiple timeline body switching nonsense hurts my brain.. i still don't fully understand what's going on

This whole multiple timeline body switching nonsense hurts my brain.. i still don't fully understand what's going on

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just watched the episode and holy crap, didn't expect it to be so good. The action was solid, the tone was perfect, and it explained a few things. Now I'm trying to work out all these timelines. It's just a big cluster**** at this point and wrapping my head around it is overwhelming lol

Trunks's from, I don't know what to make of. I gotta see what exactly is going on with that before I call ******** on it :lol

I think it's just another flashy rage boost.. there's no way Trunks can surpass SSGSS when he was only able to achieve SS2

If they do still put him on the same strength level as Goku & Vegeta "just because," then that will be the most bogus **** ever

The less you know about time travel, the better. The less you know about the multiverse theory, the better.

Also regardless of everything, I still can't wrap my head around the lack of Gohan in all of this. Seriously. I could say the same about Piccolo, but he has fallen behind as well since the Buu saga and is more teacher/mentor like he was to a young Gohan briefly. This is also far worse when I think about the lack of Gohan being mentioned by Goku Black...and you know what would have been great? Seeing Future Trunks react to a grown up Gohan! We saw him react to a changed Android 18....so what the hell Toriyama.
I think it's just another flashy rage boost.. there's no way Trunks can surpass SSGSS when he was only able to achieve SS2

If they do still put him on the same strength level as Goku & Vegeta "just because," then that will be the most bogus **** ever
It'd be hilarious if he was a Super Saiyan Blue the whole time, and achieved some other form of it :lol I thought of that after watching TFS do some scenes from Super and reference the new hair color.

Whatever the hell he turned into, they should of been using that hair design for his SS2 form the whole time.

You forget, Vegeta only ever reached ssj2 aswell, yet here he is, evenly matched or even stronger than Goku at this point due to getting beaten every other episode xD

Its Super, anything can happen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The less you know about time travel, the better. The less you know about the multiverse theory, the better.

Also regardless of everything, I still can't wrap my head around the lack of Gohan in all of this. Seriously. I could say the same about Piccolo, but he has fallen behind as well since the Buu saga and is more teacher/mentor like he was to a young Gohan briefly. This is also far worse when I think about the lack of Gohan being mentioned by Goku Black...and you know what would have been great? Seeing Future Trunks react to a grown up Gohan! We saw him react to a changed Android 18....so what the hell Toriyama.It'd be hilarious if he was a Super Saiyan Blue the whole time, and achieved some other form of it :lol I thought of that after watching TFS do some scenes from Super and reference the new hair color.

actually he did, there was a whole episode of future trunks meeting gohan and his family. He was surprised because he never knew gohan could actually be so happy and that reminded him of what he needed to protect at home.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well so much for spoiler tags. Anyway, the problem is that it makes no sense that zamasu could travel to a past that's different from the one he comes from. He hops to an existing alternate timeline, that's weird, and causes this cluster*** (one dbz avoided by saying traveling through time makes you end up in a seperate universe). UNLESS he's able to do that because of the time rings. But then zamasu would need to state the time ring allows to travel to an alt timeline, not just moment in the timeline the ring is from.

Also, I just realized, aren't there technically at least two time rings now? That wasn't mentioned when zamasu recapped what he did...

Well so much for spoiler tags. Anyway, the problem is that it makes no sense that zamasu could travel to a past that's different from the one he comes from. He hops to an existing alternate timeline, that's weird, and causes this cluster*** (one dbz avoided by saying traveling through time makes you end up in a seperate universe). UNLESS he's able to do that because of the time rings. But then zamasu would need to state the time ring allows to travel to an alt timeline, not just moment in the timeline the ring is from.

Also, I just realized, aren't there technically at least two time rings now? That wasn't mentioned when zamasu recapped what he did...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, but a supposedly leaked episode title talks about
Spoiler Spoiler:

The new episode was dope. I gave up trying to understand all these multiple timelines and parallel existences. I'm just going to accept that there are multiple instances of Zamasu from separate timelines that exist because of Trunks. Zamasu states that Trunks and his time travelling are the reason there are so many time rings. As for why there are a few green ones and a silver one, :dunno blux waves?

@misterw
Spoiler Spoiler:

actually he did, there was a whole episode of future trunks meeting gohan and his family. He was surprised because he never knew gohan could actually be so happy and that reminded him of what he needed to protect at home.
Oh ok, that solves one of my problems but I stand by the rest of my statement

@Silrian

I think you pretty much just explained it for yourself lol im just gonna go with blogness on this. Basically, stuff happened there is SOME explanation on what transpired and it opened up the flood gates to a bunch of theories and stuff, but thats it. I'm just gonna enjoy it, as long as what directly transpired with what im watching was explained, then im good lol

If all else fails well then i guess it's because of blux waves from the moon :lol

@Krec9 nice! i cant wait to get mine later this month, the more i see it the better it looks haha

Received Whis in the mail this weekend. I wasn't thrilled with this release when it was first revealed and was hesitant to purchase it but I'm very pleased with the product! The articulation that he does have is well done. My only complaint may be that he doesn't have a grunting face. I know that was a rare facial expression for him but the figure is able to display some dynamic poses.

Back