S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I dont know if anyone has said yet, but the titles for upcoming episodes of Super were apparently leaked, most notable are

ep 61:Universe 6 fighters called
ep 65:Travel to the distant past in search of the LEGENDARY SSJ
ep 66:The man with the scar

I mean, thats Bardock, it has to be?! He is stuck in the past and IS the first ssj of legend if the special is canon. Just, mind blown if he appears.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So this popped up on dragonballfigures.com forums. This individual must know someone because he managed to get his hands on an Awakening Goku well before anyone else, and it seems he has some connections, but in the end, still treat this as nothing more than a rumor:

Edit: So seeing as how I don't know how to increase the size of the image, it's not the image itself that's intriguing, but his comments. D_Amazing is stating that there is possibly going to be another 2.0 Goku in the same uniform shown in the image. That is something that many here has been asking for for awhile now, but again, this is just a rumor. Whether he really knows is anyone's guess, but let the speculation commence.

Bardoon's post was spot on. d_amazing certainly has some sort of connections with Bandai to receive products early but as having an insight "behind-the-scenes," I wouldn't put too much weight into it. He said he held a 2.0 Nappa but Adam Newman was asked at SDCC if there was a Nappa prototype, said there wasn't, but that there eventually will be. I could be wrong and there could be a 2.0 Nappa at Tamashii Nations in October but, for now, I trust Newman's response.

Honestly, what ever release you think can happen more than likely will happen at this point in the line. 2.0 Goku is very highly demanded and would be a great seller for Tamashii Nations. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Dragon Ball Super referenced either.

Ok, so I dont know if anyone has said yet, but the titles for upcoming episodes of Super were apparently leaked, most notable are

I mean, thats Bardock, it has to be?! He is stuck in the past and IS the first ssj of legend if the special is canon. Just, mind blown if he appears.

Oh man, those are some really interesting titles. I really hope it turns out to be Bardock but I wonder if they're referencing the first Super Saiyan God?

Oh man, those are some really interesting titles. I really hope it turns out to be Bardock but I wonder if they're referencing the first Super Saiyan God?

Again you guys should visit Kanzenshuu more often. These titles were confirmed to be fake a long time ago. There are possible title leaks up to episode 61. They deal with furthering Zamasu's character(if you've seen the latest episode, you'll understand what I mean), Black's identity, and their overall plan.

Again you guys should visit Kanzenshuu more often. These titles were confirmed to be fake a long time ago. There are possible title leaks up to episode 61. They deal with furthering Zamasu's character(if you've seen the latest episode, you'll understand what I mean), Black's identity, and their overall plan.

I've never heard of Kazenshuu before but it's a shame that the episode titles were fake. Although, it makes more sense since I don't see how it would have fit in with the story arc. Yeah, they've set a "Point C" in the current story arc and they've just finished Point A so now it's time to see Point B. (If that makes sense.)

Edited: Holy crap, that site is pretty cool! Thanks for mentioning it!

Kanzenshuu been around for quite a while, i thought it was common knowledge by everyone here lol. i remember first joining that site in like '07

Kanzenshuu been around for quite a while, i thought it was common knowledge by everyone here lol. i remember first joining that site in like '07
You're a late bloomer. I was there way before that. In fact, I was around the dbz web community back in the planetnamek days.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

You're a late bloomer. I was there way before that. In fact, I was around the dbz web community back in the planetnamek days.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

LOL i was just gonna mention Planet Namek! Waaay back in the day lmao

Nah, I haven't been on Dragon Ball Z forums other than for the action figures. I'm glad to see people are talking about Dragon Ball Super...I'm even happier to see people liking it as much as me. :lol

So se will see Broly and Bardock? Broly becames a good guy now? xD only left Cooler!

@Big Deano - you've fallen victim to the 10 episode fake title leaks. The real episode titles courtesy of @Herms98 on twitter are:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode summaries are on his twitter if you want more than just titles.

Ah, my bad guys, thats what I get for listening to youtubers im not familiar with.

@fuzG Im well aware of Kaizenshuu, im just not a massive reader, I prefer to listen to stuff. I did enough reading in school and uni [emoji14]

It's very questionable whether or not that story is meant to be canon. Bardock himself was originally designed for the anime but Akira later decided to put him in the manga, which is kind of funny when you think about it.

It's a weird lil side story to begin with.. Baduck is transported to the past with no explanation as to how or why. Then it all ends with him literally walking off into the sunset... lolwut

An image from Akiba Showroom:

IMG_0114-680x453.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

The more I see that Gohan the cleaner he looks. I may have to commission an actual battle damaged version with scrapes and blood.

I remember going to the Kanzenshuu website waaaay back when he was VegettoEX.

The only way that gohan would be fine clean is if he had a normal head. And he doesn't. It's fine for SWA Goku to be clean because of art work, but this SSJ2 Gohan was never depicted clean. And it's not like we haven't seen Tamashii do battle damage in some way, with Android 16's alternate head, and one of Scouter Vegeta's faces that depicts him in pain.

I can live though cause I do prefer clean figures...but that's why I have the original SSJ Goku and Gohan :dunno

"Battle torn" would be a more accurate description, rather than battle damaged :lol

Closer photos of Super Saiyan Vegeta...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Super Saiyan 2 Gohan...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't get over how spectacular these are looking.

Back