S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3f1bb1ad227a053396bc19d6a4e74afe.jpg

Just received mine. Not a wow factor for me since I was already amazed with the original one. Just glad I got both color variation.

I wish they would've included an extra face like they did with MexiGoku.. oh well. I am jelly that all of yous are getting it; i cannot join yall yet cuz my bills are stacking up :/ prolly gonna end up paying some stupid scalper price

@blood as always sick display my man, however might I suggest altering the pose for Freezer lil bit? it's been the same since the last time you posted photos. ya gotta loosen up those joints man!

(I know how it is when you got a character in a sick pose, you dont wanna touch it & just leave it be. but it can't stay like that forever!)

Really nice Blood! Got any other display plans, depending maybe on whats released besides what you mentioned?

Btw, just saw it's still there, Toyarena still has the original Broly for 120$ on their site (not ebay). Dunno what his going rate is or whatever but I have had good experiences with them (except pre-ordering) and they mark down... Just a passing tip if sdcc riled up some people's need to have him.:dunno

I never had any of the actual aura effects, but I'm really liking the red knock off effect I got today.
I'm totally getting some more of these in different colors now.

That would look great with Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku.

That dies look good

For the future..

- I will buy s.h.figuarts whis & beerus and have them displayed with the hero's
- that leaves room for black goku and that green kaioshin if they see a release
- tien, yamcha, kid buu and nappa will hopefully join the gang

And then I'm good with this display specificly

Spoiler Spoiler:

What Whis and Beerus do you already have in the display? Banpresto?

Black will be released at some point. It's another "Goku" release. :lol

*SCulture Nappa looks really good with Scouter Vegeta and SCultures Raditz. Would you happen to have a close up photo of all 3?

So I have sold the following Figuarts
2011 SDCC Goku
2012 SDCC Gohan
2014 SDCC Vegeta
Beerus
Super Warrior Awaken Goku
SSGSS Goku
SSGSS Vegeta
Super Saiyan Goku
Trunks advanced colors
Vegeta Advanced Colors
2013 SDCC Piccolo (waiting for payment)
Saiyan Armored Trunks

I still have 2015 SDCC Goku, and Mexican Goku for sale.

Hey, do you still have the MexiGoku, and with the box and everything, and how much you looking for it?
Been searching for sdcc broly for 120 and less, seems now he's getting into the 135 140 range.

Going to be interesting to see if Tien and Yamcha show up at an upcoming event. If not, then who knows what's going on with Tamashii? They have a habit of proto-trolling but this is quite odd.

Hasn't it been traditionally Western audiences that have been bigger fans of Tien and Yamcha beyond Dragon Ball? So why not show it at SDCC? Hmm..conspiracies abound. I'll also take the Nappa rumor with a grain of salt...that one guy does have some hook-up's and sources, but whether Tamashii actually displays and plans to release a new Nappa or does another round of proto-trolling is the question mark for us fans right now.

I'm not a big fan of Tien and Yamcha and actually want more figures BEFORE them, but I'm happy for those that want them and I'll get them to complete my collection. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all.

Honestly that's the only reasoning I can see for their creation; to compliment Nappa

It's honestly crazy how we haven't seen Nappa yet. There's been a vocal demand for him for years and hell they could even make an Arlian repaint of him for SDCC so his mold could be used at least twice. Same goes for Majin Vegeta. Tamashii's decisions continue to puzzle me...

Going to be interesting to see if Tien and Yamcha show up at an upcoming event. If not, then who knows what's going on with Tamashii? They have a habit of proto-trolling but this is quite odd.

Hasn't it been traditionally Western audiences that have been bigger fans of Tien and Yamcha beyond Dragon Ball? So why not show it at SDCC? Hmm..conspiracies abound. I'll also take the Nappa rumor with a grain of salt...that one guy does have some hook-up's and sources, but whether Tamashii actually displays and plans to release a new Nappa or does another round of proto-trolling is the question mark for us fans right now.

I'm not a big fan of Tien and Yamcha and actually want more figures BEFORE them, but I'm happy for those that want them and I'll get them to complete my collection. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all.

The Tamashii Nations Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts line is fueled by both the Western and Japanese markets at the moment. I'm guessing Tamashii Nations wants to "officially" reveal them at Japanese events. ...Which, come to think about it, isn't much of a difference to how other releases have been revealed. Maybe they want to keep the Japanese market at the forefront for new reveals. I think the Figuarts Zero EX Character Category is mostly Western market though so that was allowed to be revealed at SDCC. I know Super Saiyan 3 Goku Figuarts Zero EX was revealed at NYCC 2014.

It's a strange situation. I don't know if Tamashii Nations is trying to pretend that Tien and Yamcha were never shown at SDCC and they're expecting to make a grand reveal at Tamashii Nations 2016? It was a mistake that they were displayed at SDCC but, it's not like Bigfoot, we know they exist.

What Whis and Beerus do you already have in the display? Banpresto?

Black will be released at some point. It's another "Goku" release. [emoji38]

*SCulture Nappa looks really good with Scouter Vegeta and SCultures Raditz. Would you happen to have a close up photo of all 3?

Banpresto indeed

2b0b998ebb7c1c9f89afe987b722d3d1.jpg

f509f487f04e297418e25cb4ee62d22e.jpg

raditz is a bit out of scale
Really nice Blood! Got any other display plans, depending maybe on whats released besides what you mentioned?

Btw, just saw it's still there, Toyarena still has the original Broly for 120$ on their site (not ebay). Dunno what his going rate is or whatever but I have had good experiences with them (except pre-ordering) and they mark down... Just a passing tip if sdcc riled up some people's need to have him.:dunno
Still planning to do some versus displays.
I wish they would've included an extra face like they did with MexiGoku.. oh well. I am jelly that all of yous are getting it; i cannot join yall yet cuz my bills are stacking up :/ prolly gonna end up paying some stupid scalper price

@blood as always sick display my man, however might I suggest altering the pose for Freezer lil bit? it's been the same since the last time you posted photos. ya gotta loosen up those joints man!

(I know how it is when you got a character in a sick pose, you dont wanna touch it & just leave it be. but it can't stay like that forever!)
Does this pleases you?
6dab65b2f38e97b78ac24905e766152e.jpg

Back