S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beerus wasnt a problem, protos sometimes have a gloss finish for whatever reason. PCE Trunks and Vegeta never changed from their first showing either.

Once Tamashii shows a figure theres very little chance of it being changed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is anime Cell:

16b7a4a9b857ba234bfb7d2675fd9452.jpg

I have no frickin idea where those god awful colors came from. Tamashii done goofed.

Dark freckles alone is the main factor for me to make it look like Cell.

Well, if you don't have the original one, go for this. A 2.0 right now, it's only a possibility.

For example, the green on Figure-rise color is much more accurate than this new PCE prototype

More!

I'll get Cell since I don't have the OG, but a 2.0 would be even better. I doubt it, he's not as popular as Vegeta.

I'm not a big Gohan fan, and the cell saga Gohan figure looked too pale, but this new version looks a little better.

That arm needs to be covered in blood.

Kinda easily modded by yourself, but hard to take away if it's on there officially. Also, I don't get it, ssj Goku only had his clothes ripped either, he doesn't have any battle damage marks on his actual body. Don't know why, if so, any were expecting that. I'm not sure if I've ever seen ANY Tamashii figure with actual organic body damage. It's always just molding at most. They only release 'clean' figures so to speak, to my knowledge. (Regarding articulated figures anyway.)

Also, yeah sorry but wtf Tamashii.
3513529-250px-cellperfectnvvsgoku.png

Gohan is impressive. He has a little too much damage imo though, kind of limits accurate poses. All we can really do is pose him against Cell doing the kamehameha if we are being totally accurate.

Good point. And not only for poses.

Perhaps this decision deprive us of seeing this face and hair

Cell Games Gohan is the only good Gohan.

As a character, I just find him a bit annoying, and he seems unreliable when it matters most, but he did get the job done against Cell.

From a design stand point, I like young Gohan with the long black hair. In fact, I prefer the regular black hair on all the main characters.

As a character, I just find him a bit annoying, and he seems unreliable when it matters most, but he did get the job done against Cell.

From a design stand point, I like young Gohan with the long black hair. In fact, I prefer the regular black hair on all the main characters.

I would LOVE an Android Saga Gohan

loving gohan and as for cell i will admit that for the most part the OG has looked better in comparison to the PCE releases so far, but i think this cell although not fully accurate looks better than the OG cell just my thoughts

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lmao all these Japan Expo pics of Cell make me wonder who posed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gohan does look too "clean," despite being battle damaged. That particular scene where the figure is based on was brutal so the figure should look like it was brutalized as well. Rather it loox like they only went half-way with it. They might feel adding scuff marks, bruises, gashes, leaking blood, etc. might be too graphic

Gohan does look too "clean," despite being battle damaged. That particular scene where the figure is based on was brutal so the figure should look like it was brutalized as well. Rather it loox like they only went half-way with it. They might feel adding scuff marks, bruises, gashes, leaking blood, etc. might be too graphic
Its probably more that if they add the blood etc the sale age will go up from 15 to 18, meaning less places will stock it since it cant be sold to as many folk. Some countries are very strict about that kind of thing.

Back