S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn then what was the point of them molding and showing off that third head? Why does Tamashii do the things they do :gah:

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Maybe they will make optional parts packs with that Super Trunks head, black hair Vegeta head, smirking SSJ Goku faces, SSJ adult Gohan head, forward facing SSJ Vegeta faces, SSJ2 Goku hair, crossed arms for PCE Vegeta and SSGSS Vegeta and a thumbs up hand for Trunks. :monkey3

Hold up, it can't be a parts pack. Tamashii has explicitly stated that they have had no plans several times...

Perhaps they plan on including it with the rumored PC Perfect Cell. That's the only way it would possibly make sense. If it doesn't come with the Trunks figure, it must be bundled with another and what better figure than Cell. I could also see a possible Super Vegeta coming with it too.

Unlike with prototypes (which could have legit reasons for not being released) there's really zero reason to mold and display a brand new head and not intend on releasing it in one form or another. Especially if it's compatible with an upcoming/existing figure. It's just a waste of opportunity and resources.

Perhaps they plan on including it with the rumored PC Perfect Cell. That's the only way it would possibly make sense. If it doesn't come with the Trunks figure, it must be bundled with another and what better figure than Cell. I could also see a possible Super Vegeta coming with it too.

Unlike with prototypes (which could have legit reasons for not being released) there's really zero reason to mold and display a brand new head and not intend on releasing it in one form or another. Especially if it's compatible with an upcoming/existing figure. It's just a waste of opportunity and resources.

That could be a possibility, look at android 18, she came with a krillin head, so why not with PCE Cell

Just gimme a bojack trunks with the hair loose ssj and nonssj.

If they really dont include the third head thats mightily ****ed up but my wallet will enjoy that definitive dealbreaker.

Oh and yeah Gary that is absolute beast!

Anyone know where I can find an Irwin Saiyan Spacepod?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Can someone post a photo of that 3rd Trunks head? I can't find it

Anyone know where I can find an Irwin Saiyan Spacepod?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

ebay is the only place that still lists them every now n then.

I highly doubt they would release it with a PC Cell. Unless it comes with an sdcc Cell...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

From what we know PC's can include extra accessories according to the Vegeta. We don't know exactly what limitations the PC's have but an SDCC would be able to include it no problem. For the sake of the collectors and our wallets, I'm hoping the Cell repaint is a PC though.

@crisis

dbd573fdb984375f89bb24c596829e98.jpg

So far I'm not seeing anything on that extra head either on other sites...I think we could rule out that it's some first run only thing. Though I though he had more hands?

I thought there was a guy that supposedly "confirmed" that it was going to be included? Either he was misinformed, or a liar.

It might (long shot) be like Yoshi for example; first run got a 1up mushroom in a separate box, that way the main box didnt need to have two runs made of it.

With Trunks being a regular release it does make sense to have a special bonus, since he will definitely be reissued like awakening Goku. Like I said, long shot, more like hoping against hope at this point lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This reminds me of when Tamashii showed off that awesome Special Beam Cannon that we never got, and compare the Kamehameha with the version that was released

sh_figuarts_goku_piccolo_1.jpg
goku%20piccolo%20special%20beam%20cannon.jpg

why do they do this

Well that's disappointing if we're not getting Trunks' spiky ascended hair. Are there any shots of him in the packaging yet to confirm this?

They should have thrown in his scary 'ascension' looking face as well.

162.JPG

It might (long shot) be like Yoshi for example; first run got a 1up mushroom in a separate box, that way the main box didnt need to have two runs made of it.

With Trunks being a regular release it does make sense to have a special bonus, since he will definitely be reissued like awakening Goku. Like I said, long shot, more like hoping against hope at this point lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
But then why didn't these guys get it? They clearly got the first batch and they would have noticed...It would make sense for Trunks yeah. But it has been a while since we got any first release bonuses

On the effects, my only reasoning is that Tamashii had plans for effect/accessory packs and they fell through somehow.

Back