S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any characters you guys want to see maybe even outside of DB that you think could go toe to toe with Goku and co?

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

Are there any characters you guys want to see maybe even outside of DB that you think could go toe to toe with Goku and co?

story-wise or Figuarts-wise?

Story-wise either Superman or One Punch Man. Figuarts-wise, definitely Street Fighter no question. If Tamashii acquired that license, then...

he's going to be just as disappointing as Figuarts SSGSS Vegeta

It's gonna be this body with the PC Vegeta head. It's also gonna come with another PC Vegeta head with a lowercase "m" written in Comic Sans font on his forehead. It will be priced at $55 dollars and be a Mexico exclusive limited to 100.

bd5e4cc443394396577564459a7c8487.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

OPM Figma is on his way. Tbh though Goku/Vegeta would still whoop that ass. Sure, Saitama is strong but he ain't DB ridiculous.

609f81730e0218c160f6748262a971b5.jpg

OPM is gag manga though isnt it? That means they would come up with some BS way to win :p

It actually looks like a decent figma, which reminds me, do NOT buy the fake figmas, they are horrible. Just got Snake in and his plastic is so soft it just rips :lol.

You're echoing yourself too..

We get it, you dont like people repeating the same complaints over and over. But no one's gonna stop just cuz you think it's annoying, just pretend it's an RK post, ignore it and move on.:wink1:

Anyways... Majin Vegeta someday, right guyss??
Back to the topic of RKenshinH, why is he still not penalized for his racist comments?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Saitama takes it easy on Goku and Vegeta and still manages to **** them up bad enough that not even a senzu helps them. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's gonna be this body with the PC Vegeta head. It's also gonna come with another PC Vegeta head with a lowercase "m" written in Comic Sans font on his forehead. It will be priced at $55 dollars and be a Mexico exclusive limited to 100.

bd5e4cc443394396577564459a7c8487.jpg

LMAO. How terrible would that be. And crisis, I meant figuarts, like what figuarts would you guys want made even if they don't have the license that could realistically be posed fighting any of the Z fighters.

On a serious note, until Saitama actually showcases a feat that displays power capable of taking down Goku/Vegeta, he can't. We can't just operate off of unsupported hype. If that were the case, we could just take Madara's word for it that his perfect susanoo can destroy all things in the universe with a single slash.

^That pic is so cute there can't possibly be any annoyance left in this thread.:clap: *Thinks of how brutally that 3 year old gohan gets head smashed by Raditz*

I read the dbs spoiler titles, sounds... entertaining at least.

^That pic is so cute there can't possibly be any annoyance left in this thread.:clap: *Thinks of how brutally that 3 year old gohan gets head smashed by Raditz*

:rotfl:rotfl Thank you, I really like these 2 figures!

By the way, I removed the glass of my shelf so I could take better pictures, the quality still similar but at least no reflex now:

12809996_797183713746247_62830035_o.jpg

May I ask where you got that kid gohan, looks like the one that comes with the space pod but don't remember well

This Gohan actually is Gohan WCF (World Collectible Figure), there are a few in eBay and his price has skyrocketted a little, but it still affordable and possible to find.

He is a statue and comes with a black stand.

Back