S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am i the only one who feels the paintjob on pce Vegeta's hair looks a little wack? Something about that mustard colored hair doesn't feel right.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

so in hand, how does PC Vegeta feel compared to the original? Joints etc.

Feels good overall. Joints are all solid on mine, the hips are tight, the only thing that is a little loose is the extending torso joint, but it's not flopping around or anything. The matte finish on the blue feels good too.

Am i the only one who feels the paintjob on pce Vegeta's hair looks a little wack? Something about that mustard colored hair doesn't feel right.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

well actually, i felt like a vast majority of you guys never liked the choice of paint for the hair in the first place haha I actually quite like it overall, i wouldnt say that it's mustard colored per se, but i always liked the idea of having ssj hair be metallicy glossy like PCE colors. Kind of happened with SSB goku when originally his hair was kind of glossy and alot of people didnt like it (i did though) and then they shaded it and matted it out a bit (i think it looks great in the end though, especially in hand).

He feels Premium. [emoji38]

well actually, i felt like a vast majority of you guys never liked the choice of paint for the hair in the first place haha I actually quite like it overall, i wouldnt say that it's mustard colored per se, but i always liked the idea of having ssj hair be metallicy glossy like PCE colors. Kind of happened with SSB goku when originally his hair was kind of glossy and alot of people didnt like it (i did though) and then they shaded it and matted it out a bit (i think it looks great in the end though, especially in hand).

Feels good overall. Joints are all solid on mine, the hips are tight, the only thing that is a little loose is the extending torso joint, but it's not flopping around or anything. The matte finish on the blue feels good too.
This, this and this. I'm glad to see someone else liking the hair :wave

d0774b57db5a603008c2ff6f013d308d.jpg

Oh god fakking dammit now I need to have politically correct vegeta.:gah: guess ill put the og one in final flash mode or something...

Thanks for the pic blood! "How does pc vegeta feel?" I understnd the question but still gonna say "phrasing!":lol

I loved the PC hair as soon as i seen it, mostly because it reminds me of the UFS figures, and although not great, the hair looks amazing, its almost like it glows.

7717.jpg

Pickin up PCE vegeta tomorrow from the FedEx office since I was out of town last week. What's the general consensus of him in hand, better or on par from the previous version?

Best episode yet. They nailed Perfect Cell's entrance.

If you pause the video quick enough during the solar flair part (around 12:01), you get an interesting image. Only people who've looked up DB hentai will understand it. :lol

Yeah, they do that with every solar flare, though I missed it that time xD

One of the best episodes so far, definitely. Also good to see Toei backed off with their auto-copyright BS. Just because something contains an image of dragonball doesnt make it copyrighted material. They were non profit and Toei has no right doing so on videos that dont make money and are under fair use/ parody content.

Back in the day it was mainly Dragon Ball x Sailor Moon dunno how it's like nowadays •_•

back in the day meaning mid-late 90s when ppl still used dial-up modems & AOL accounts. yes a very primitive form of the internet that only few of us can recall

Back in the day it was mainly Dragon Ball x Sailor Moon dunno how it's like nowadays •_•

back in the day meaning mid-late 90s when ppl still used dial-up modems & AOL accounts. yes a very primitive form of the internet that only few of us can recall

Now we got this type of stuff:

Open at your own caution

Spoiler Spoiler:

That episode was great, especially on Christmas day :lol probably one of the best recently.

The song though, wow. The muffin :lol it's hard to pick out a specific moment but this is def one of Future Trunks's best episodes by far. Gotta say this makes me want the Armored Trunks figure more as well!

Last edited:

You mean to tell me you dont have a waifu? Oo

also about star wars.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back