S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoilers ahead. Gogeta confirmed. New pictures of Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance, just leaked.

a-frame.jpg

priceless, prodigy:lol

With how much this thread has suffered recently it isn't

tumblr_inline_mhis0waQDy1qz4rgp.gif

I........have no words :lol

You really havent followed the thread today have you?

That was amazing.

Whatever he's selling his Broly for, I'll sell mine for $5 less. Just don't PM me. Let's do the transaction in this thread. I only accept PayPal gift or money orders, and I'll only ship once payment is received. And it won't be me shipping it. My buddy in Zimbabwe will be shipping it out via carrier pigeon. Don't PM me.

choofed.gif

To be fair, some of the animations arent bad. DBZ has had some worse animations than a few of the ones used in those vids. Still hilarious though!

By the way, posted a review of the Jacksdo resculpt head!

Nice review, Deano. That ssj3 head looks really good; so much better than the original. That's pretty neat that it comes with decals. That zombie skin on the body though...:slap

I'm interested in datong doing its own molds, like with that new face. I'd like to see them offer us something different from tamashii. They're definitely influencing the market.

Not to bring the conversation off topic but this was shared on FB, thought it was funny, thought I'd share.

For some reason I've become really excited for ssgss goku the last couple of hours. I'm just really digging the boots, face, and colors. Can't wait to get him in hand and pose him around

I suddenly LOL'ed at realising that that kevin running away screaming home alone gif is I think the last thing Blood posted here, didn't he?:lol

Yes very nice Diegohdm!! Is that goku signed?

BTW, resurrection F was leaked onto youtube in English. I wont post the link here incase it gets taken down, but thought folks should know, oh and dont say a word Tin, I know you will want to start again with the dub supremacy BS :lol

BTW, resurrection F was leaked onto youtube in English. I wont post the link here incase it gets taken down, but thought folks should know, oh and dont say a word Tin, I know you will want to start again with the dub supremacy BS [emoji38]
Funi's recent dubs are okay

Back