S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my first ever Figuarts dragon ball statue - the Goku super seiyan statue - and I must admit it is awesome. I just ordered another two for good measures. What a great line of statues!

Went and watched Resurrection Of F last night, Loved it! Came home and pre-order SSG Goku and Golden Freeza, and kinda wish they would do track suit Gohan lol

has anybody who has ordered figuarts zero galick gun vegeta from anime-island receive any updates on that. It was suppose to be release July and we are on August already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're all wrong, that's a Mario pretending to be Luigi bootleg :lol

Well it's not piccolo
Spoiler Spoiler:

Btw I find it creepy to see 'sideshow freaks' and then that hermione figure next to it...

We arent ignoring you cartoon, its just I think we arent interested. The fabric on those figures just looks horrible. Plus, they are statues, instant turn off for me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D.o.d kid GOKU n Bulma look like they will fit with FIGUARTS DBZ figs

Their scale is bigger than the Figuarts. I for one like statues but for DBZ I collect the MSP line. The clothing kills it for these figures imo and the odd scale that they're at doesn't help either

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back