S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt even see those blogness! Looks amazing! Though Broly wouldnt go down to Hulk ;)

Speaking of Hulk, how is he? I watched anthonyscustoms review today and I think its bizarre how a character very similar in bulk to Broly wouldnt use the same articulation!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I like the sculpt and paint a lot. The articulation in the arms is booty though because he lacks bicep swivels. He could have used another head too. One with a closed mouth.

I saw the pics but forgot cause they got buried :lol they look great blogness, love how Hulk still came out on top

Found this custom so I'd thought I'd share it
4ef64cddb91a19e7eb44365f18de6578.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

So who watched DBS episode 4?

Spoiler Spoiler:

That adult "heroes" Gotenks reminds me, heroes has a new trailer with xenoverse elements to it, which makes me hope this story will be included in the inevitable sequel:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly Prodigy, I wouldnt bother with spoilers. Movies, fair enough, but Super is an anime, if we put stuff in spoilers for that for folks who wait for the english dub we might very well end up doing so for a year at least xD

Anyway, yes, I agree about King Kai. His japanese va just doesnt seem to be able to do any sort of different pitch to his voice, like his shout is literally the same as his calm talking xD. I dont get why Pilaf and co are ALREADY kids? seems like a mistake to me, but again, agree. They were a waste of space in BoG and are already a waste in this.

Spoiler Spoiler:
https://youtu.be/PEfZG9OSytA

Honestly Prodigy, I wouldnt bother with spoilers. Movies, fair enough, but Super is an anime, if we put stuff in spoilers for that for folks who wait for the english dub we might very well end up doing so for a year at least xD

Anyway, yes, I agree about King Kai. His japanese va just doesnt seem to be able to do any sort of different pitch to his voice, like his shout is literally the same as his calm talking xD. I dont get why Pilaf and co are ALREADY kids? seems like a mistake to me, but again, agree. They were a waste of space in BoG and are already a waste in this.

I figured I'd put in in spoiler tags to avoid the backlash from people that don't wanna see it. I understand not wanting spoilers for TV shows but yeah I guess for this it can be an exception. Nothing to be spoiled anyway since we have yet to see new material :lecture

Unfortunately since Pilaf is in RoF, I have a feeling they're gonna be seen throughout DBS as well :( Their part in BoG was wack and contriubted to why I personally didn't think the movie was all that. Jaco, I'll reserve judgement for whenever I see the movie, which'll be tomorrow :yess:

The end of that video is the EXACT reaction I get when King Kai starts talking. Not exaggerating at all.

LOL brilliant!! :lol :hi5:
I actually never realised how odd it is that their facial hair grows and their head hair doesn't.
So yeah, that kind of reflects my personal views on collecting as well. If it's too expensive, I can't enjoy it.
I'm about the same. To me it's simple: if I look at something and I think of the price, it can go. Cause if I REALLY want something the price won't be my first thought. '**** yeah' will be. Anything else feels like it inflates the whole.
Tbh I think theres far too much trolling going on in this thread lately. Its bringing the entire thread down. This isnt getting at any one person, but everyone doing it just makes it impossible to have a decent convo.
=

A joke every now and then is fine, but lets keep the thread focus mainly on DBZ, guys :wave
Even I (!) agree with that at this point.:lol
It wasnt bad in the sense of what it was, its just that the combination of knowing what it went for in Mexico and the atrocious way bluefin sold it made it eyecandy for scalpers.
YYeah this was a scalping lightning rod. Figure was already out before SDCC and people were already willing to pay, so that already sets up an aftermarket that you can't break with just another event exclusive release.
The sad thing is, Tamashii claimed we were gonna love this and everyone got screwed over. Most of us here needed contacts to get by....

with the thread, I'm gonna blame SDCC itself cause we ran out of stuff to talk about, and how Freiza Saga Goku broke us all.
tumblr_lgd14ezQQj1qfeqsqo1_r1_400.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

i agree about king kai

Warning: the following message is in an immature vent towards tamashii's sales manager.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kind of like how this guy just suddenly doesn't excite to tamashii either
5b201cc60108f68b50a49a6d84722f6e.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

i agree about king kai

Warning: the following message is in an immature vent towards tamashii's sales manager.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That rant was so ******ing right. Anything with Dragon Ball on the label sells. I love how they "test the market" with certain characters. Do they not realize that EVERY character sells. *****, even Yamcha would sell out, eventually. They gotta stop dicking us around with beloved characters, showing them and then not releasing. It's unprofessional and bull*****.

I find it funny how the same criticisms DBSuper is getting, about the beginning being slow & boring & the animation looking weird at times, is the same criticisms GT was getting :lol

I dont mind the slow start or the animation. Cant have a show literally begin and end with fighting. Even dbz started slow. We had Raditz then filler! The animation imo is fine, if people were expecting BoG/RoF quality they are delusional, those were films and had a higher budget.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Honestly I was expecting it to proceed from where Resurrection Freezer left off.. it doesn't make any sense to me that they would essentially "retell" both movies that are still kinda brand new, alter the details here n there with slight contradictions, and add filler in between. An odd choice imo

Like I said a lil while ago, by doing this they're offering us a chance to choose version A or version B of the same event that will ultimately have the same result. which is okay i guess, but highly unnecessary

Back