S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im honestly hoping we dont get any more sdcc figures. This year was far too close in terms of getting him. I am so grateful for my buddy picking him up for me but its turning into a nightmare for folks there and folks who then have to buy him from scalpers.

If they must make another sdcc figure, make it someone we wouldnt care about as much, like black hair android saga Vegeta. Leave the retools for normal releases from now on. Although I fully expect Namek Vegeta to show up unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

In ep 3 of DBS, Old Supreme Kai asks King Kai if he, "felt the disturbance in the force"...

tumblr_myf9mpq2J01qd9rjto1_250.gif

Im honestly hoping we dont get any more sdcc figures. This year was far too close in terms of getting him. I am so grateful for my buddy picking him up for me but its turning into a nightmare for folks there and folks who then have to buy him from scalpers.

If they must make another sdcc figure, make it someone we wouldnt care about as much, like black hair android saga Vegeta. Leave the retools for normal releases from now on. Although I fully expect Namek Vegeta to show up unfortunately.

Yeah . I'd be fine with no more Sdcc ever . But I doubt they're gonna stop soon . :/ I just hope is more available like Sdcc Vegeta was .

I enjoy exclusives as much as anyone else here, trust me. I have every sdcc except vomit Vegeta (because I chose not to), but its not fun collecting the sdcc figures anymore, its literally only for for scalpers now.

I would rather no exclusives than allow scalpers to get easy guaranteed cash each year just because they were able to grab two dozen figures leaving even others at the con without. Is that fair?

the next SDCC might just be another retool. Big Deano you might be right in predicting Namek Vegeta. and by that I mean this outfit

getalonglittlefroggy.jpg

the next SDCC might just be another retool. Big Deano you might be right in predicting Namek Vegeta. and by that I mean this outfit

View attachment 198277

If they do Namek Vegeta, I would guess the other version is more likely, simply because they literally just have to cut the hip flaps off. With that one they need to retool ssj Vegeta quite a bit and give him the normal face instead of the ssj one.

472484_578098828877464_506142225_o.jpg

My SDCC Goku photoshoot just a quick one... I'll some more shots battling Freeza later on...

11059779_10153467551924346_7421681101324427307_o.jpg

11713769_10153467551949346_8880895907139178107_o.jpg

11713744_10153467551979346_3671726672340072147_o.jpg

Threw in a Goku vs Vegeta as well...

11754723_10153467563929346_5373462783667524958_o.jpg

I posted before SDCC that exclusives are a pain for me as being based in the UK I've always had to pay 2-3 times the retail price and I don't have the option of buying from Bluefin :gah: After this years craziness I'd rather they never make an SDCC release again. Obviously that's never going to happen but I just refuse to pay these prices for figuarts.

EDIT: Cool pictures Psycho, although they make me resent not being able to get Goku even more! Also I enjoyed your video review.

@Big D that image makes me want to turn my vegeta back to namek mode. Stupid he has a tail in that pic btw.

Namek Vegeta was great. What a lovely evil basterd he was there.
%20%20%20%20DBZ%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Vegeta%20Finger.jpg

latest

Particularly this was satisfying
latest

I posted before SDCC that exclusives are a pain for me as being based in the UK I've always had to pay 2-3 times the retail price and I don't have the option of buying from Bluefin :gah: After this years craziness I'd rather they never make an SDCC release again. Obviously that's never going to happen but I just refuse to pay these prices for figuarts.

Totally with ya. I Don't mind paying a bit more for an exclusive, but this was ridiculous. I also still do't understand how they get away with this toward japan. Either they apparently really don't give a **** about the more old school db look there. Or we're gonna get this in some form another time.

I personally still want a descent remould, with the z fighter emblem, senzu beans, and nimbus.

Totally with ya. I Don't mind paying a bit more for an exclusive, but this was ridiculous. I also still do't understand how they get away with this toward japan. Either they apparently really don't give a **** about the more old school db look there. Or we're gonna get this in some form another time.

I personally still want a descent remould, with the z fighter emblem, senzu beans, and nimbus.

I was thinking we'd probably get a repaint for Saiyan Saga just to appease Japanese fans who cant easily get the SDCC exclusive. Then someone pointed out they'd be able to get it from Bluefin in Japan when it goes on sale in America, so now I'm not quite as optimistic :( The remould you described is the only way I'd be willing to shell out for another adult Goku at this point, I'd love to have him riding Nimbus one day :pray:

Good to see you again btw Reaper!

Same here man, just struggling to get this sdcc goku lol, i have had at least 2 of every figuarts and this one is so hard for me to get, and i cant believe someone here sold it for 120. I missed it lol. I might have to pay scalper prices. Havent done that since the first sdcc goku. As for sdcc exclusives i like them its an extra figure a year but they need to ensure retailers like amazon and bbts get them in stock as well. That is fair for everyone.

Same here man, just struggling to get this sdcc goku lol, i have had at least 2 of every figuarts and this one is so hard for me to get, and i cant believe someone here sold it for 120. I missed it lol. I might have to pay scalper prices. Havent done that since the first sdcc goku. As for sdcc exclusives i like them its an extra figure a year but they need to ensure retailers like amazon and bbts get them in stock as well. That is fair for everyone.

I sold one for 100$ of that makes you feel any better. :lol time to sell some of them extras to fund for Goku.

Back