S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just know they have an unfavorable rep around here. I don't own any myself. I see them at B&N all the time but they just don't grab me.

EDIT:

85 or 90?!

90da869cfe1a03a8688e508b50ff0eb2.500x213x9.gif

Well, I for one am glad I never bought my Goku and Vegeta from MHToyshop, just checked and they got SDCC Goku...... and proceeded to put it up for the same prices eBay scalpers have them at. WTF? They are supposed to be a shop, thats just scumbag type tactics.

Well, I for one am glad I never bought my Goku and Vegeta from MHToyshop, just checked and they got SDCC Goku...... and proceeded to put it up for the same prices eBay scalpers have them at. WTF? They are supposed to be a shop, thats just scumbag type tactics.

Annnnd they're sold out too. ****ers are actually buying this for these outlandish prices.

This is going to be the most expensive one yet. Watch this son of a ***** go for $1,000 minimum a year from now.

I'm buying a bottle of red paint and branjita's sticker pack and calling it good. This is ridick.

I just know they have an unfavorable rep around here. I don't own any myself. I see them at B&N all the time but they just don't grab me.

EDIT:

85 or 90?!

90da869cfe1a03a8688e508b50ff0eb2.500x213x9.gif

And this is why I'd asked earlier if there's an MSRP attached to retailers' stocks because this is exactly what I feared happening. Even with Toys another person who's a seller stated that at most they'd likely get a case of 24 or so... hoping the quanities aren't that small universally because that's also going to lead to some pretty "Yolo" pricing.

Honestly, 80-90 is what I was expecting to pay, so I'll do that happily if I can get a hold of it at that price =\

Price of a SDCC ticket and all, I just don't care that much.

120-150 though, that's passing my threshold and I'm not down with that ****.

Thanks, Ang. The costume design and art direction are gorgeous.

Did you see that expo? the prop and production work for this film is perhaps beyond anything I've seen excluding maybe lotr.

This line is becoming mildly absurd. I noticed it with freakin arlia vegeta last year already. People are becoming deranged in the prices they're willing to pay. That takes the fun out of the hobby imo. Also, yeah trunks and vegeta rerelease is great, but the majority of this thread keeps being 'I want this, I want this' and in all likelihood it won't get made. You wont get a chichi, you wont get a nappa. And then suddenly theyll make oolong. Tamashii is completely unpredictable to the point of almost coming off whimsical. They made a key release of dbz nothing but a cheap retool of an already existing figure (and not a good retool imo) which was itself already a cheap release. Everyone was like yeah sdcc was gonna be sick and huge...it was flatout a let down compared to other displays. I've practically already forgotten it.

Tamashii delivers insane stuff when we don't expect it (say broly) and completely disappoint when we do, it makes speculation etc just simply utterly useless and joyless to me. They're loose canons at this point.

I can't keep up excitement with this much chaotic uncertainty. It's like, you know, a big giant ****ing whatever...:dunno

Honestly, 80-90 is what I was expecting to pay, so I'll do that happily if I can get a hold of it at that price =\

Price of a SDCC ticket and all, I just don't care that much.

120-150 though, that's passing my threshold and I'm not down with that ****.

Same here. If your hunting in the moment, double the retail should be max.

Everyone saw the leaked suicide squad trailer? Jared Leto as joker will be AMAZING!! And the Jason Todd robin suit!!!!

Unlock your inner Z fighter

It's ****ing AMAZING, I've loved this joker design from the very first day snyder released that pic and that 'joke' theme element across both trailers is fantastic.

All of this feels so god damn real, it feels so organic and fluent how this world is being built up. How Superman landed in a world rife with an underworld of insanity and history. It's a BRILLIANT approach. Batman's 20 years active, all feels like it's a real complete world that's been lived in. Can't wait for it to expand.

It's ****ing AMAZING, I've loved this joker design from the very first day snyder released that pic and that 'joke' theme element across both trailers is fantastic.

And doomsday will be the villain for BvS (the rumors were true!!)

Did you see that expo? the prop and production work for this film is perhaps beyond anything I've seen excluding maybe lotr.

I did. I love Snyder's visuals and his tone. Not a huge Man of Steel fan, but some of the elements sit better with me after seeing the BvS trailers, not all but some. But still, Watchmen is a near perfect comic book film imo, and 300, while occasionally stilted by its own absurdity, is an instant battleground classic with some of the best violence I have seen in a sword and shield movie.

Also, how about Batfleck directing the next Batman movie? His career has taken an odd turn since Argo huh?

All of this feels so god damn real, it feels so organic and fluent how this world is being built up. How Superman landed in a world rife with an underworld of insanity and history. It's a BRILLIANT approach. Batman's 20 years active, all feels like it's a real complete world that's been lived in. Can't wait for it to expand.

It's a great rival to Marvel, where it was a universe dominated by origin stories, DC going the other route gives instant gravitas to its characters.

Wait where did you get confirmation for that?

Oh sorry I should've been more clear, I'm assuming that the rumors are true because people were saying. (Lex Corp gets a hold of Zod's body and then they genetically alter it making doomsday!!) From what I saw in the trailer that's just what I think personally is true. The HYPE IS REAL

Watchmen is 95% accurate source material (as well as Sin City), but in turn suffered at the box office due to its R rating. I fear Deadpool will have the same fate.

It's a double-edged sword having these films be 100% accurate to the comics. It just can't work that way.

Oh sorry I should've been more clear, I'm assuming that the rumors are true because people were saying. (Lex Corp gets a hold of Zod's body and then they genetically alter it making doomsday!!) From what I saw in the trailer that's just what I think personally is true. The HYPE IS REAL

I don't think this is gonna be the case. That's not what doomsday is and I don't think that's what they'll turn doomsday into.

Snyder's movies suffer from relentless and utterly retarded critics bias.

Watchmen is 95% accurate source material (as well as Sin City), but in turn suffered at the box office due to its R rating. I fear Deadpool will have the same fate.

It's a double-edged sword having these films be 100% accurate to the comics. It just can't work that way.

And the things Snyder did change were for the better. Aliens? Really, Alan Moore? Putting that disaster in the apparent hands of Manhattan was perfect.

I really hope people come out for Deadpool. The Blade films worked and they were rated R. I think there's hope.

Angelo2113 -> i am not a very fan of Super Baby or Normal Baby, so i not agree with his release.

it´s a characte, that i don´t like, even his saga. (just the born of ssj4 Goku of course)

Just cuz YOU aren't a fan of it doesn't mean you have to say it shouldn't be released. I may not like Yamcha, but others do and I gotta respect that. I would love to see Baby Vegeta, but I could give 2 *****ks about SSJ3 Goku. I already have him, so screw you guys demanding a re-release :monkey3

- You have the right to feel however you want. Don't care. Your tone doesn't relict any feelings out of me but whether or not I chose to respond... And yes reading a post about toys with a certain perfect of words asterisked out comes off aggressive. It's what it is.

- So your argument is that price automatically equals quality with absolutely no consideration into supply/demand, etc.? Also your right.

- For me, I get more value from a dragon ball figuart than a marvel legends if the figuart is $100 because I have more attachment to the line. Do I get more value for a mmpr figuart at any price? No. Because there's a certain amount of that value that's subjective. Of I were to literally look at things as what you get in the box for the dollar: a $20 Marvel legends venom gets me way more in the package than a $50 ssj vegeta. I'll even told things like the playmates tmnt classics line in there too.

- So maybe I'm collecting the wrong lines, but it's a bit jarringvto see the company that produces things like the start Wars black series, transformers classics through rts, and masterpiece (unless that's Takara) automatically associated with junk? What the ****?

---------------------

Superman vs Batman trailer is out of control hype. Would like to see a line dedicated to it as well.

Cheers. Some responses are pretty mean.

I'm only gonna respond to this silly debate about Figuarts being nothing more than toys with pictures. Let your eyes do the thinking since facts don't seem to matter...

Toy-Fair-2014-Bandai-Power-Rangers-Super-Megaforce-100.jpg

IMG_3106.JPG

The difference is night and oranges.

Just cuz YOU aren't a fan of it doesn't mean you have to say it shouldn't be released. I may not like Yamcha, but others do and I gotta respect that. I would love to see Baby Vegeta, but I could give 2 *****ks about SSJ3 Goku. I already have him, so screw you guys demanding a re-release :monkey3

I'm only gonna respond to this silly debate about Figuarts being nothing more than toys with pictures. Let your eyes do the thinking since facts don't seem to matter...

Toy-Fair-2014-Bandai-Power-Rangers-Super-Megaforce-100.jpg

IMG_3106.JPG

The difference is night and oranges.

Dude he just said he wouldn't agree with the release kinda like how people don't agree with the jaco release.

Dude he just said he wouldn't agree with the release kinda like people don't agree with the jaco release.

But Jaco is whack and I'm right and he's wrong. Jk obviously, idk maybe it's the way it was worded but he has openly been antagonistic in the past towards figures that aren't good enough for him. RKenshin and I are buds, I'm just trying to knock some sense into him, all love bro

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back