S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, does anyone have a link to the Jacksdo Trunks head + crossed arms? Also has Datong SS Vegeta been reissued?

814.png

713.png

518.png

179.png

229.png

320.png

416.png

Nice pics TJ, good to see you again man!

I really have to show mine off tbh, 16s the first figure I havent been excited enough about to take pics of. I actually bought a star wars model kit by Bandai recently, and honestly I think its just a build-your-own figuarts stormtrooper! Similar joints and is very poseable. If you cant afford the figuarts one and dont mind building it get the model kit!

I really have to show mine off tbh, 16s the first figure I havent been excited enough about to take pics of. I actually bought a star wars model kit by Bandai recently, and honestly I think its just a build-your-own figuarts stormtrooper! Similar joints and is very poseable. If you cant afford the figuarts one and dont mind building it get the model kit!

Tbh I wasn't a big fan of the figuarts one. So I bought two black series troopers instead. I like the sculpt better on them.

Edit: No, it isnt actually. In better light its a regular Goku body with custom shaded hair.

It's a really good custom. Shading is done well.

Hey, thanks guys. Yea, I took those a few weeks ago, and actually got a legit SDCC Goku in last week:

1215.png

Now I wish I hadn't customized the regular SSJ because I'm going to buy another one for over-****-completest reasons.

SDCC Gohan comes in tomorrow and then just SDCC Vegeta and Piccolo until I'm back to being complete.

Anyone else underwhelmed with the Veggetto in-hand pics? Especially the SSJ head and coloring... just not doing it for me.

Damn, that's a cool picture. As for Vegetto. I not super excited either. Maybe I'll chnge my mind when I get him.

Damn, that's a cool picture. As for Vegetto. I not super excited either. Maybe I'll chnge my mind when I get him.

Yea, I only took this one when I got it in:

1117.png

Here's the Porunga and Dragon balls behind it:

184.png

---------------------------------------

And that's what I'm hoping for Veggetto as well: As of now he looks pale and cheap in all of the pics I've seen.

Thah Zenzu on Krilin´s hand... where do you get it?

I got mine from an Indiana jones figure. It looks to be the same one. Found it completely by random since I don't collect Indiana jones at all. Saw that pouch and thought it looked like the senzu bean bag. The figure is called Indiana jones temple trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about making an actual senzu pouch with fabric and a string then fill it with beans made out of epoxy.
As for Vegito, I'm super stoked after seeing pics. There were some really good ones that showed some shading in the hair a bunch of pages ago.

I got mine from an Indiana jones figure. It looks to be the same one. Found it completely by random since I don't collect Indiana jones at all. Saw that pouch and thought it looked like the senzu bean bag. The figure is called Indiana jones temple trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can i just buy the bag zenzu? Only!

Can i just buy the bag zenzu? Only!

If you can find someone only selling accessories. I checked but in the end I ended up buying two of the Indian Jones sets. I bought the first one and my dog ate the senzu bean bag, the ONLY reason I got the damn thing, so I had to buy a second one. Turned out to be an expensive ass bag. Now it's safely stored in my display and I have two loose Indiana Jones toy sets :gah:

Back