S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 4 extra Vegitos precisely to do this! It looks like the holes in Vegito's feet are too small for Vegeta so the best option seems to be to remove the tip itself. Personally after seeing this new Namek Goku and all the consequences that could come of it, I'd say a Cell Saga Vegeta/Trunks seems much more likely either as an SDCC/Mexico/Pluto exclusive or a straight up web exclusive.

i agree with you.... piccolo out goku out gohan out... only left vegeta and trunks.... and i think more trunks... because actually only we have 1.... Vegeta we have 3... but if they release a sdcc vegeta... well why not the saga Boo? (vegeta Ssj2)

Its nice to talk Avengers with DBZ fans, crossovers are awesome anyways.

I guess I am one of the few that enjoyed AOU.
Exactly. Sigh. But apparently not.

I DID enjoy AoU, I just didn't think it was a good film. I gave it a low pass exactly because I did enjoy it, despite the many issues with it.

But the naggers can have it, I'm not responding to aou stuff anymore.
This is fake but I find it very interesting...

11205991_801197416624927_4716573911475091802_n.jpg
WOMEN!:clap Hope toriyama remembers again that gender can do more than make babies or yell at their family.

yeah guys dont talk about aos the movie but its cool to talk about the aos figuarts as long as you compare them with dbz in the post, like if hulk will be bigger than broly ;)

I'm just putting this out there, but threads going off topic is a rule now
And the mods are stricter since a few threads bashed some upcoming figures have had huge action taken (among other things, like the MGS Collectibles thread almost being closed down after troll account attacks), so honestly, it does matter that we go off topic.

And honestly well, I get that maybe you guys aren't comfortable with the other boards and really only post here, but spread out. If you guys are afraid of your opinion being shot down, who the **** cares? That's going to happen regardless. I've had that happen. I didn't care. You won't really know till you try, and being limited to one area or option isn't the best idea. Think about it, would it be good if you stuck to just one action figure line, and didn't experiment? Not saying that the AoU talk is bad. Just putting my thoughts out there.

Hey FSLAR, you're back! How are you doing?:) Also, I thought you were going to conclude your speech with "going out on more than one date or dating different women," "Traveling to different places," "Taking financial risks!," "over-coming fear of falling off your bike for the first time when you were 4," etc. Nope, you suggest taking risks by buying other toys! :rotfl

I don't think anyone has a fear here. Everyone's friends here and just want to get their thoughts. No one knows who anyone is and it's not going to make anyone "break their shell" or anything going on another section on a toy forum or anywhere else on the internet. Being that this is a niche forum, they won't have to read a flood of garbage there. Folks were using spoiler tags, so it was easy to ignore and mod friendly. It's the same reason why folks hate the superhero forums because they're so negative ripping on the same thing again and again. Heck, the MGS thread is the worst thread in that regards; its utter misery. It's my favorite franchise other than DB, but I only wait for a couple folks there to post. It doesn't really matter because I don't need to waste more time on the internet.

@Silrian Now, that's just disingenuous! I mean, they cook, clean, and fawn after their men too! That's why I love the Multi-verse fan-manga, because Bra is the most powerful character of the main cast. She's so powerful, because it's in a timeline where Vegetto never un-fused. Also, there's multiple versions of Pan that are fantastic! I want more female butt-kickers, but the problem has been that Saiyans were too powerful with all their forms. Lunch was actually my second favorite Dragon Ball character until Dragon Ball Z. I think Bulma was awesome as well. I still consider he a main character WAY over Tenshinhan, but the power levels got pretty crazy for her to do much.

@Silrian Now, that's just disingenuous! I mean, they cook, clean, and fawn after their men too! That's why I love the Multi-verse fan-manga, because Bra is the most powerful character of the main cast. She's so powerful, because it's in a timeline where Vegetto never un-fused. Also, there's multiple versions of Pan that are fantastic! I want more female butt-kickers, but the problem has been that Saiyans were too powerful with all their forms. Lunch was actually my second Dragon Ball character until Dragon Ball Z. I think Bulma was awesome as well. I still consider he a main character WAY over Tenshinhan, but the power levels got pretty crazy for her to do much.

I say bring on some female Gods! Would've been cool if Whis were a woman. Would've added more of a twist where you think the woman's serving the man but boom, she's actually the master. GRANTED technically there's a lot of characters that are androgynous including all three main DBZ villains (which I never actually realise all that much come to think of it), but we still refer to them as male. I have no idea of Beerus and Whis technically have a gender...

Anyway, DBZ lacks 'female' characters that are main players in the plot as well as main powerhouses and I find that boring. I realise it'll be hard given the situation to add a female protagonist (although not impossible I think), but at least a true female villain for once would be cool imo.

@Crisis Thought the same thing.

@Sil That would have been fantastic, man! I think it has to do with the voice actors, but then again Chiaotzu and Puar are both males and they have female voices. It's a problem with all the Japanese media that I have seen though. Women are in much more subservient roles. That's probably why I loved that Batman Universe and X-Men so much since they have so many powerful roles for women. I could read any stories with them as the leads and not think once about the male characters because they were so well written. Cassie Cain (One of the Bat-girls) is a better fighter than Batman! Although, that's during a time before Batman (and Joker) could do everything garbage. It doesn't make the character more compelling, which many Superman haters will attest to pre-watching Man of Steel. Actually, Dragon Ball's female characters are far more interesting and stronger characters than the women in the Superman universe.

Hey FSLAR, you're back! How are you doing?:) Also, I thought you were going to conclude your speech with "going out on more than one date or dating different women," "Traveling to different places," "Taking financial risks!," "over-coming fear of falling off your bike for the first time when you were 4," etc. Nope, you suggest taking risks by buying other toys! :rotfl

I don't think anyone has a fear here. Everyone's friends here and just want to get their thoughts. No one knows who anyone is and it's not going to make anyone "break their shell" or anything going on another section on a toy forum or anywhere else on the internet. Being that this is a niche forum, they won't have to read a flood of garbage there. Folks were using spoiler tags, so it was easy to ignore and mod friendly. It's the same reason why folks hate the superhero forums because they're so negative ripping on the same thing again and again. Heck, the MGS thread is the worst thread in that regards; its utter misery. It's my favorite franchise other than DB, but I only wait for a couple folks there to post. It doesn't really matter because I don't need to waste more time on the internet.

@Silrian Now, that's just disingenuous! I mean, they cook, clean, and fawn after their men too! That's why I love the Multi-verse fan-manga, because Bra is the most powerful character of the main cast. She's so powerful, because it's in a timeline where Vegetto never un-fused. Also, there's multiple versions of Pan that are fantastic! I want more female butt-kickers, but the problem has been that Saiyans were too powerful with all their forms. Lunch was actually my second favorite Dragon Ball character until Dragon Ball Z. I think Bulma was awesome as well. I still consider he a main character WAY over Tenshinhan, but the power levels got pretty crazy for her to do much.
gohan-punches-cell-o.gif

you make me question this thread sometimes just saying bane. not in the good way :impatient: that and some people here (hint hint) are a little questionable with going to other toy lines.

I just got burnt ****ing hard on ebay. Super hard.
I bought a normal Vegeta that had a tear in the box, but the figure was mint...
Well, I don't want to say he lied, but, whats your opinion:

$182 for this???? I'm furious!

Damn, that's not right. I'm sorry that happened to you. Could you open up a case on ebay?

Is it actually broken or was the head just not attached in the box? Can't really tell from the pic. If it is broken let the seller know. If they don't offer a return for a refund, contact eBay. If the listing said mint they will make the seller take it back for a refund and make them pay for return shipping.

Edit: Just noticed the missing shoulder pad. Did you open it to inspect for damage?

I opened a case after the seller offered me $25 refund. $25 ****ing dollars....
I haven't bothered openeing the figure. He said items shift during shipping, figuartz are known for that. Hahaha this guy is a joke.

Is it actually broken or missing pieces though? If the pieces are just floating around in the box that is sloppy, but if it's complete then just because it's not assembled doesn't mean it's not mint. Sorry for all those negatives lol.

Is it actually broken or missing pieces though? If the pieces are just floating around in the box that is sloppy, but if it's complete then just because it's not assembled doesn't mean it's not mint. Sorry for all those negatives lol.

Heads and shoulder pads dont easily slide off in transport when its placed in its package. My point is, this guy obviously threw it in the box to ship it off. Like he was rushed. The shipping box had no signs of being treated like trash.

Heads and shoulder pads dont easily slide off in transport when its placed in its package. My point is, this guy obviously threw it in the box to ship it off. Like he was rushed. The shipping box had no signs of being treated like trash.

I get that. My point is those things pop off fairly easily (whether from transport or not) and are meant to come off, so the figure can be totally disassembled and still be mint. If everything is in good shape, pops back on and is solid joint wise and paint wise then I don't see there being a problem other than poor presentation.

Man thats ****ed up man.... I don't get why ppl dont package thier figures the way they would want to receive thiers. That's my theory anyway. When I ship something i make sure that the mother****er cant even budge during shipping....

Yea bro, got shipped like crap, BUT still havent answered are all the contents in the box? Cause if he offers the $25 and fig is in good shape then justkeep it with the partial refund. Just saying unless u can find a cheaper one (which IS possible) then just file ur case get ur money and be done with it

That reminds me of how I got my Broly last December. It came in the shipper box unopened, everything's fresh, but somehow his face fell off :)

Anyway here's the entire little Broly toy comic :)

Back