S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4168896.jpg

kv46u.jpg

kv4pe.jpg

printsmoney.png

my job here is done...

P9UP7.gif

I understand where you guys are coming from in that it should be a wider release but what difference does it make if it's the SDCC or Mexican Exclusive? For Americans, sure it's better for it to be SDCC but for the international market, it's not. I know from being Latino that DBZ (the anime) is still very popular in Latin American countries. How do they feel when Americans get all the anime accurate repaints?

I'm guessing we'll at the very least get Saiyan Saga Goku as a regular release for the international/American market. They know how we feel about DBZ and how strong it is here in America so I don't think they'll leave us high and dry. If anything if Saiyan Goku isn't web exclusive, he could be the SDCC exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not that Mexico is getting it Prodigy, its the fact that this is THE Goku many of us have been hoping for since the lines inception. Yet again tamashii turns round and says "You want THIS figure made? Ok, but you wont be able to get it!" Its a massive middle finger yet again. Repaints arent a big deal, they arent necessary, but this is a retooled iconic variant of the main character! Thats a big deal.

Yeah, they might make him with Saiyan Saga symbols for everyone else but then he ISNT who Mexico got, thats my issue. If they had gotten his first version logos then fine, he only wears that against Raditz, but this is his Frieza gi, we have him to pose Goku with!

Oh damn, that better get a wider release; if it doesnt, im not buying another figure. That would just be a bigger slap in the face than the whole Vegeta debacle last year. So sdcc must be a repaint, but some event in Mexico gets bloody NAMEK GOKU? In the words of tfs Frieza; the f#@k?

Worst about it is, thats not fake; every new part on there isnt taken from anything else, they are new, including his chest sculpt

I have to agree. If this is the way the line is going, I don't think I'm buying every figure either. I'll just buy the ones I like. Screw bieng a completionist.:thwak:

Lmao. I know it's not that it's Mexico but that it's because it's Namek Goku. I just realized that he is anime accurate. This could mean that he gets a wider release in the standard orange gi

If that happens I will personally fly over to the next sdcc and slap Adam Newman myself! [emoji38]

(I know hes bluefin but hes about the only person that openly states he has contact with Tamashii [emoji14])

Its not that Mexico is getting it Prodigy, its the fact that this is THE Goku many of us have been hoping for since the lines inception. Yet again tamashii turns round and says "You want THIS figure made? Ok, but you wont be able to get it!" Its a massive middle finger yet again. Repaints arent a big deal, they arent necessary, but this is a retooled iconic variant of the main character! Thats a big deal.

Yeah, they might make him with Saiyan Saga symbols for everyone else but then he ISNT who Mexico got, thats my issue. If they had gotten his first version logos then fine, he only wears that against Raditz, but this is his Frieza gi, we have him to pose Goku with!

Just the fact that it's exclusive is bad for the wider range of collectors. Since it is anime accurate, the manga version could always be the web exclusive. This not only screws over the American market but also the international market outside of Mexico. I'm sure Japan (maybe) wants this Goku as well so a manga one might be the solution to this.

Just the fact that it's exclusive is bad for the wider range of collectors. Since it is anime accurate, the manga version could always be the web exclusive. This not only screws over the American market but also the international market outside of Mexico. I'm sure Japan (maybe) wants this Goku as well so a manga one might be the solution to this.

That might just be what they do considering they save anime repaints for exclusives only (which I'm highly against). They should all be anime color to begin with. A majority of the world is familiar with the anime more than the manga

Lmao. I know it's not that it's Mexico but that it's because it's Namek Goku. I just realized that he is anime accurate. This could mean that he gets a wider release in the standard orange gi

They would be shooting themselves in the foot to not make this a WW release.

Oh ftr my comments are not antimexico, if they're such a big part of the fanbase good for them. I mean it! Just not SUCH staple character like this.

I'm sorry it's ****ing bs. This should be a normal release, not even any exclusive. It's ****ing ridiculous!

So its been quite a while since i have been on the thread an saw the news for the figures and i must say i am a bit dissapointed lol. Finding out what ssgss goku looks like was dissapointin imo but w.e i am not gettb gold frieza n goku with blue hair its just silly looking, U gohan looks alright his energy effect is lacking though. Also why are they so quick to jump the gun an give us figures from new movie but not berrus and whis? Seems odd but anyways i recently got my android 16 and im stoked for my vegito!

I have to agree. If this is the way the line is going, I don't think I'm buying every figure either. I'll just buy the ones I like. Screw bieng a completionist.:thwak:

That's my stance. I have a very definite idea of who I want from this line and who I don't. It's really easy to get caught up thinking you have to go all pokemon on these figures but it's not worth supporting this ridiculous aftermarket. Tamashii has no consumer loyalty. That's evident with their exclusives policy. It's as if they don't even understand the market or they don't care. It's the hard and tumble policies of japanese companies which don't feel the need to placate to the American market (which is really the international market for all intents and purposes), the largest dbz market in the world.

Someone on the dbz fb page suggested that bandai and datong were in cahoots, using the inflated aftermarket to sell lesser quality figures for the same price as the original ones. Devious!

That's my stance. I have a very definite idea of who I want from this line and who I don't. It's really easy to get caught up thinking you have to go all pokemon on these figures but it's not worth supporting this ridiculous aftermarket. Tamashii has no consumer loyalty. That's evident with their exclusives policy. It's as if they don't even understand the market or they don't care. It's the hard and tumble policies of japanese companies which don't feel the need to placate to the American market (which is really the international market for all intents and purposes), the largest dbz market in the world.

Someone on the dbz fb page suggested that bandai and datong were in cahoots, using the inflated aftermarket to sell lesser quality figures for the same price as the original ones. Devious!

For real. I understand the web exclusive thing. How it's not big in Japan so they are made to order and not releases to the masses and that is why they can't be rereleased. But to have an iconic Goku be an exclusive that isn't availible to the American market just isn't cool tamashii.:cuckoo:

I'm still hoping its a fake or something.:gah:

If it's fake it's a super well done custom cause the upper body mould is new like Big D said.

If they release it as both a mexico AND an sdcc exclusive I can be omay with becuse tht does mean we get more supply. It's still a stid move imo but, that would still be tolerable.

If this goku, THE goku, gets released solely at an event in mexico and the aftermarket is basically insane from the start... I don't know how I'm gonna respond entirely to that yet.

If it's fake it's a super well done custom cause the upper body mould is new like Big D said.

If they release it as both a mexico AND an sdcc exclusive I can be omay with becuse tht does mean we get more supply. It's still a stid move imo but, that would still be tolerable.

If this goku, THE goku, gets released solely at an event in mexico and the aftermarket is basically insane from the start... I don't know how I'm gonna respond entirely to that yet.

Perhaps something like this:
hqdefault.jpg

Back