S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monster Zarbon or handsome Zarbon? That would be pretty cool to have that display. Could use Piccolo parts and throw some legs, arms, and heads all over the place.

Would anybody be satisifed with a First Form Frieza in Figuarts Zero form or S.H. Figuarts form? Honestly, I wouldn't mind a Figuarts Zero form because that way it may seem more possible to get his hover chair...but on the other hand, why not both?

I'd go with handsome Zarbon just because that's how we see him most of the time.

And I'd prefer first form Frieza to come in sh figuarts over zero form. I don't much dig on statues. I needs me articulation.

I think the hover chair would be a unique accessory. It could attach to an act 4 stand. What I enjoy is variety of posability. The hover chair just adds additional posing options. I want to see the line mix it up a bit. Saint Seiya has some real cool accessories: would be nice to see the db line embrace that.

In the facebook page of DISTRIBUIDORA ANIMEXICO appears this image as a clue:

11050235_945034128851180_5553407843287516439_n.jpg

It's the symbol of Son Goku (as you seen in the BoG Movie).​

Source.

Namek goku has king kais symbol :/ it's probably gonna be BoG normal goku for SDCC. They literally just put a branjita sticker on the back and say gimme my 50 bucks
List of symbols - Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the Dragon Ball wiki
8bf84bf3b30020309233f96257a3ae9c.jpg

King Kais symbol is only on the back if I recall? I could be wrong but hopefully not, I mean I'm happy with whatever they decide to release bc I'm in this line till then end haha but namek goku would be awesome as I'm sure most would agree

List of symbols - Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the Dragon Ball wiki
8bf84bf3b30020309233f96257a3ae9c.jpg

King Kais symbol is only on the back if I recall? I could be wrong but hopefully not, I mean I'm happy with whatever they decide to release bc I'm in this line till then end haha but namek goku would be awesome as I'm sure most would agree

You're right it was just on the back! I think he has roshis symbol on the front

Edit: I'm thinking of saiyan saga goku and I'm an idiot.

Bluefin wouldn't have anything to do with the Mexican event.

I can't tell if this is serious or a joke. (Fry picture insert anybody? I can't put it in the message with Taptalk.)

Will definitely try to get one if this turns out to be a new release but I'm dreading the potential aftermarket cost.

I'm sure it's going to be a pain in the ass trying to get ahold of this release if it's a Mexican Exclusive. ...What convention is this for, again?

We were just talking about Namek Goku and what do we get...NAMEK ******* GOKU

The moment this pops up anywhere, I'm getting it. REALLLY hope it's real.

Back