S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome set-up, Android 20! Where is that King Cold from?

Thanks man. He's from the Alien Invaders 2-pack from Jakks Pacific. Cost me an arm and a leg but he is one of the best non-figuarts DBZ figures out there.

dragonball-z-alien-invaders-action-figure-2-pack-trunks-vs-king-cold-orange-package-1.jpg

Pre-ordered Gohan from Anime Island, can't beat that price! Also have Broly and Vegetto coming from them :D Just wondering, does everyone usually pay in full on pre-orders or do the 20% deposit?

I wish Toriyama found a way for Vegito to make a return appearance. He has a super awesome character design, but he's nothing but a one-time event, necessary evil (nobody wants to fuse permanently) that could never have lasted (Toriyama ain't gonna permanently fuse goku and vegeta), which makes me really disinterested in him. Quite a shame really.

His design is FAR cooler than Gogeta imo, but Gogeta is the fusion technique result.

Hurray, my Broly is now being shipped by Toyz in the Box :D I love that shop :) I'm glad I wouldn't have to wait until next year before I can have fun with Broly. Oh wow, Broly VS Michael Jackson hehehe :)

zSkY9VP.gif

I would trade, but I have nothing of use. :p

By the way, I made a SH Trunks out of the Datong SS Vegeta, Jacksdo SS Trunks, and some other bootleg Trunks. It turned out pretty good. I'd post pics, but I have no idea how.

If you have the picture on a website like photobucket or instagram, or even Google, put your cursor over the picture and click the right button. It'll say "Copy image URL," click that, then go to the response part of the forum. There'll be an icon that says Insert Image. Click that, click From URL tab, and then paste the URL.

Or, if you have it from the computer, click the Insert Image icon, From Computer tab click Choose File, and then when it's selected and shows on the From Computer tab page, click Upload File(s).

Thanks man. He's from the Alien Invaders 2-pack from Jakks Pacific. Cost me an arm and a leg but he is one of the best non-figuarts DBZ figures out there.

dragonball-z-alien-invaders-action-figure-2-pack-trunks-vs-king-cold-orange-package-1.jpg

Cool, thanks! It's a really well done King Cold.

Images from TN Akiba Showroom:

10868264_10205697466819533_2219689821653269840_n.jpg

1621807_10205697467099540_5393001937724670192_n.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

...I somehow like the normal hair in that pose rather than Super Saiyan.

I wish Toriyama found a way for Vegito to make a return appearance. He has a super awesome character design, but he's nothing but a one-time event, necessary evil (nobody wants to fuse permanently) that could never have lasted (Toriyama ain't gonna permanently fuse goku and vegeta), which makes me really disinterested in him. Quite a shame really.

His design is FAR cooler than Gogeta imo, but Gogeta is the fusion technique result.

As much as I like Vegito's design, I feel it's nothing compared to Gogeta's. Gogeta's design is amazingly original and stands out perfectly. Vegito is a simple combination. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it because they're from Goku and Vegeta but it's just...simple. I have much more appreciation for a design that's fresh.

Its a nice way of saying he was taking the p*** or teasing someone. Is that just a Scottish term then? :lol

Oh okay, gotcha. It seems Vegito only has a straight and serious face so we may not be able to have him posed to teasing somebody. Which is a shame because Super Saiyan Vegito has three faces and one of them has a smirk.

I'm not sure. I don't think I ever heard of it before. If I have, it would have been in Sherlock but I barely understand any of the United Kingdom sayings.

With these figures that have two heads they usually have the same faces split between them. Trunks is an example of that.

Not this time. Normal Vegito only has two faces while Super Saiyan has three.

Edited: That's what it states under the Product Info on Premium Bandai.

Really? So we know all the faces then, thats a bit disappointing tbh. Vegito has a shouting grin face and ssj has a grin?

That's more than a bit disappointing. Out of the whole set, the only faces that are similar are the straight faces. Normal Vegito has a shouting face with his eyes off to the side, Super Saiyan Vegito has a shouting face with his eyes straight, and has a smirk face with his eyes off to the side.

Trunks had four faces for each Normal and Super Saiyan. I believe they were all the same but at least they were consistent.

Back