S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The power rangers figures for the anniversary have my attention, definitely a must have for nostalgias sake!

Sad that the sentai lines have so much room, I mean FIVE cabinets? Half those could be condensed down and some also have dulicate figures which is not needed; DBZ has always had a large display at these tamashii events, why the change, even if it is anniversary year for sentai and PR.

Ohhh they're teasing Ryuki! Ryuki, Odin, and Femme look fab. And that Den-O...
I need to show my friend the OOOs cabinet. I love that the Riders and Sentai are getting lots of attention, though it's still sad that they put DBZ on the backburner for the event.

Is Goku jammed in a case with Saint Saiya? He sticks out like a sore thumb. :lol

1481-1.jpg
I just found this Buu custom though i'd share with u guys. SH Figuarts would do a 10x better job though

Sucks about the lack of DBZ previews at the new show but I guess it'll give me time to catch up and buy Piccolo. Grabbed Cell today though, since he dropped to $43 on Amazon, so that's good at least.

yeah i know they could at least show the same figures again like android 18 ,krillin a normal goku in different poses. id like to see that

Does anyone know whether or not there's going to be a way to tell the difference between the first wave Goku and the re-release? different packaging maybe?

Found this on ebay, unknown if it is the reissue or just a repurposed old style goku for sale in France; As you can see the "son Gokou" has a sticker over it with simply "Goku" and the kai logo has a sticker over it with the DBZ logo instead.

I am leaning towards it being the reissue as i have never seen the packing of Goku changed at all, not to mention he is going dirt cheap too. Maybe France got the reissue early? I say that because the seller states he has it in stock.

Finally, if Goku is going to be available in shops in America they would need to add the bluefin safety stuff on the bottom, the funimation logo and the warning stuff on the front aswell.

$T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiN8UBRL1V-2RmQ~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like the 1st ver. to me, I think they got some NA releases not through bluefin back in the day, too early for the reissue to be popping up i think

Hey guys,

Do you think the SH Fiugarts Frieza will have a peg hole system to attach him to the rock base? I've seen photos where they've used a Tamashii stand to hold him onto the base, and then I've see others where he's standing freely.

Here are some examples:
SDCC-2012-SH-figuarts-DBZ-015_1342132264.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Dragon-Ball-Z-Frieza-Final-Form-3_1359039328.jpg

Hey guys,

Do you think the SH Fiugarts Frieza will have a peg hole system to attach him to the rock base? I've seen photos where they've used a Tamashii stand to hold him onto the base, and then I've see others where he's standing freely.

Here are some examples:
SDCC-2012-SH-figuarts-DBZ-015_1342132264.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Dragon-Ball-Z-Frieza-Final-Form-3_1359039328.jpg

the shots where he's standing freely, are likely just balanced very well.

These figures have tremendous balance.

Going to jump into this figures look good are any characters going to be released in other forms like ,goku ,vegeta are they hard to get saw SS vegeta going for a lot on ebay selling point for me was the extra faces .

The first few to be released are quite hard to come by cheaply, like Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo, but SS3 Goku onwards is quite cheap; Goku is being rereleased soon, and Gohans Sdcc version is still going quite cheap too.

The first few to be released are quite hard to come by cheaply, like Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo, but SS3 Goku onwards is quite cheap; Goku is being rereleased soon, and Gohans Sdcc version is still going quite cheap too.

Thanks I see they are coming out with a new vegeta but its based on the Saiyan armor .

Back