S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's good for somebody to know what they want and what they don't want. As long as it brings them enjoyment, that's all that matters. You don't want to see somebody consumed in the collecting fever even if they don't necessarily want to be. That's why I've made a personal decision not to spend the money on purchasing SDCC Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta at aftermarket prices. It's better for them to go to somebody who truly would like to have them in their collection. ...Just pass the SDCC Super Saiyan Gohans my way, though.

I'm in it for the long run. Even into GT if Tamashii decides to go there. Which I seriously hope they do. I enjoyed the story and thought most of the designs were fantastically well done. Nickshaw had the right words; "as long as I can be." The worst thing for me is every time I look at eBay I keep thinking "...Do I want another one?" I've had impulse bidding decisions where I was later hoping to be outbid.

When I get 17 soon chances are I'm done with this line until next summer...:/ Dont think Im buying the three releases after him.

My 6 remaining wants aren't changing. Buu era vegeta and gohan, any pre-buu tien, a proper saiyan saga goku, nappa and a tall long haired trunks is it. Can't see myself buying much more than that really. Nothing post namek in any case and I don't expect much precell releases to be made if any. Maybe gotenks or a ssj3 goku if repainted, maybe Raditz.

So at best that's 9 left to buy of which I can easily miss 3-5, and I'm done with it. This line is too expensive too care about most side and minor characters for me.

I wonder who will be done quicker, me or you Blood?:lol

im guessing you cause i still want a mr. satan figure :D

Hmmmm I'm not sure who well get first, Mr. Satan or a Tall Long haired Trunks. I don't think trunks is that popular in japan and I fear Mr. satan is.... (... That sounded weird.)

I even doubt whether we'll ever see a proper saiyan saga Goku. And Nappa is still doubtful too. But I do think Buu era vegeta, gohan and tien are pretty much a given at some point. Really don't know about Raditz or Gotenks, don't really expect a ssj3 goku repaint, although they did tease a goku figure for next year.

I've been on those impulse buys myself Angelo, and later thankful to be outbid as well lol I'm glad that so far it seems this line is selling well but it's crazy how fast they go up in price and I always feel when putting in my bid that if I don't try and get it at this price they'll become unatainable like Trunks and Gohan. Cell and Frieza are going that way and they are 2 that I don't think will get a rerelease sadly so I've been trying to focus on getting them. But trying to catch up while getting the current release is killer.

Gohan SSJ2 ;)

gohan2.jpg

We really need a Great Saiyaman!

Hmmmm I'm not sure who well get first, Mr. Satan or a Tall Long haired Trunks. I don't think trunks is that popular in japan and I fear Mr. satan is.... (... That sounded weird.)

I even doubt whether we'll ever see a proper saiyan saga Goku. And Nappa is still doubtful too. But I do think Buu era vegeta, gohan and tien are pretty much a given at some point. Really don't know about Raditz or Gotenks, don't really expect a ssj3 goku repaint, although they did tease a goku figure for next year.

It'll be awhile before they go back to Cell Saga Trunks. They're more than likely going to focus on Kid Trunks first. Since Mr. Satan's role is much bigger in Buu Saga, I wouldn't be surprise if Tamashii produces him. ...I wonder how many collectors that would actually upset. For some reason, I see a lot of backlash. "You made Mr. Satan before Yamcha or Tien?!"

You gottstabe optimistic, Silrian! I'm interested which Goku they're producing for next year. I don't want to guess because with my luck they'll announce Super Saiyan God Goku and I'll be disappointed. ...I can't find the optimism in that. That may actually be the one figure I question whether or not I'll buy it.

I've been on those impulse buys myself Angelo, and later thankful to be outbid as well lol I'm glad that so far it seems this line is selling well but it's crazy how fast they go up in price and I always feel when putting in my bid that if I don't try and get it at this price they'll become unatainable like Trunks and Gohan. Cell and Frieza are going that way and they are 2 that I don't think will get a rerelease sadly so I've been trying to focus on getting them. But trying to catch up while getting the current release is killer.

It happens more time than I'd like to admit. I know, I've been looking at Perfect Cell quite a lot. I was lucky enough to buy one a few months ago but I'm tempted to get another one for display opportunities. I haven't really done anything with my Final Form Frieza so I'm not too interested in getting another one of him but I should probably rethink that if I have any money to spare.

It is absolutely a killer but it is doable and the funny thing is sometimes it is best to be patient. It's a huge risk but sometimes those great deals do come around. Crisis for example. $140 for Super Saiyan Vegeta? That's an amazing price and that was just a couple/few weeks ago.

Yeah, it's the head of that sculture. I got it with the horrible Ultimate Tenkaichi game but even though it looks really cool, I don't like statues so I beheaded the poor guy.

I recognize that head sculpt now, good find blood :clap: It looks disproportional on a Figuarts body though :lol it looks neat. The shading/paint seems very odd in some ways though.

Yeah it looks strange, but I was never going to display the statue so I prefer to have head options for the figuarts.

It happens more time than I'd like to admit. I know, I've been looking at Perfect Cell quite a lot. I was lucky enough to buy one a few months ago but I'm tempted to get another one for display opportunities. I haven't really done anything with my Final Form Frieza so I'm not too interested in getting another one of him but I should probably rethink that if I have any money to spare.

It is absolutely a killer but it is doable and the funny thing is sometimes it is best to be patient. It's a huge risk but sometimes those great deals do come around. Crisis for example. $140 for Super Saiyan Vegeta? That's an amazing price and that was just a couple/few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a heck of deal for Vegeta considering what I've seen him go for. I typically watch the Cell and Friezas on ebay to see what they end at. Most likely I'll need to wait for tax time to pick them up with Christmas and Broly coming up.

Yeah that's a heck of deal for Vegeta considering what I've seen him go for. I typically watch the Cell and Friezas on ebay to see what they end at. Most likely I'll need to wait for tax time to pick them up with Christmas and Broly coming up.

Yeah, I think I need to stop purchasing any S.H. Figuarts until after Broly comes out and focus more on the displays. I have three pre-ordered already so that's going to hit my bank statement pretty hard come December/January. ...The horrible thing is I'm tempted to get another Broly. He looks so awesome!

Yeah, I think I need to stop purchasing any S.H. Figuarts until after Broly comes out and focus more on the displays. I have three pre-ordered already so that's going to hit my bank statement pretty hard come December/January. ...The horrible thing is I'm tempted to get another Broly. He looks so awesome!

3? Holy crap lol He does look amazing. I can't wait for him to be released. I would like to get 17 and Piccolo before he's released but after that I probably won't get any others till after I get Broly. I got in normal Goku recently and thanks to Crisis a body for normal Vegeta. Still waiting on my Datong Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Whoever it is better post pics lol

Back