S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Android 18's skirt is rubber? I hate rubber because of the inevitable rubber rot

Got my Android 18 from Amazon today. They might be my preferred dealer now for Figuarts now, can't beat the free shipping deals!

Considering they're doing this Android trio. Anyone think they'll do Android 19 and Android 20/Dr.Gero?

Got my Android 18 from Amazon today. They might be my preferred dealer now for Figuarts now, can't beat the free shipping deals!

Considering they're doing this Android trio. Anyone think they'll do Android 19 and Android 20/Dr.Gero?
They weren't really that important to the story honestly, so probably not. Bandai might have a thing for the Cell saga now but every figure released under played a pretty big role, the smallest being probably 17 or 16 really.

They weren't really that important to the story honestly, so probably not. Bandai might have a thing for the Cell saga now but every figure released under played a pretty big role, the smallest being probably 17 or 16 really.

Good point. Perhaps in the future they'll revisit them. The latest reports from Anime Expo and others have said that Bandai will be focusing on the "Buu Saga" for the next couple figures. So that seems confirmed with Vegito coming out next and it's likely we'll see one or two forms of Buu next year as well. I'd wager a guess and also say they'll also release Adult Gohan (hopefully in his purple outfit) and Buu Saga Vegeta (hopefully with a Majin head) as well. And maybe we'll see a re-release of Trunks and SSJ Vegeta as well (correct those boots Bandai!)

Silrian & blood: I'm glad to read your opinions friends :)

Another image of Broly:

10511079_10204544651959882_488689006066593633_n.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

Outer Senshi cameo!

We need an SSJ Vegeta re-release for Broly. And Gohan. Where's Trunks though?

#18 may well be the best figure yet; every pose looks so natural as if its in the anime/manga.

Arent we glad they changed her? Otherwise we would have this right now :lol

20121013-204400.jpg

Really getting anxious in opening my figures. Lol. Been waiting for the perfect house so I can finally display them.
y6y6u2y6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, I'm glad we didn't get that prototype! those elbows man
Remember that Shenron I bought ages ago? I finally mounted him up on my wall!
shenron_mounted.jpg
Stick-on removable hooks ftw.
I feel like my display is so much more complete now - I might be missing some characters but I've got shenron.
Poses and style of display totally ripped off of blood lol - I'll change them up when 18 gets here.

Really getting anxious in opening my figures. Lol. Been waiting for the perfect house so I can finally display them.
y6y6u2y6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:horror I want them. I want them all! After market or retail prices for everything after Gohan?

Also, Normal Goku and 18 in those shippers?

Is there any difference in the figures or boxes when they do a rerelease. Like say they rerelease ssj vegeta, and I want to sell my original version. How would you tell the difference other than me saying its the original release?

Far as I know there are no differences. Maybe stickers on the box, but that's it.

I'd say 19 and 20 were pretty important I mean they represent how Trunks messed with the whole timeline...although yeah We probably won't be seeing figures of them.

I just want my majin Vegeta.

They do but the other Androids had bigger roles honestly; 17 and 18 decimated Future Trunk's timeline, and in the present not only presented that threat but did more. 16 was the one who triggered Gohan's SSJ 2 transformation, and was a good contrast to the other Androids while being able to hold his own against Imperfect Cell. 17 awakened 16 and even got two people to give energy to Goku's spirit bomb, while also being absorbed into Semi-perfect Cell and used against 18; I think 17 does more in the History of Trunks special too, to Future Gohan anyway. 18 is Krillin's wife, beat the hell out of Vegeta and Trunks, was the key focus of Semi-perfect Cell and why Tien got involved and why 16 had to forfeit.

19 and 20 just appear for those few episodes, and to me, don't do too much memorable outside of showing the messed up timeline. You're right that they're important, but not to the extent of these Androids; the lack of episodes might be part of it too. Plus 20 had a body shape like Majin Buu, and we don't know how Bandai can handle that. I know it's been proven that it can be done, but Bandai might not know.

Last edited:
Oh I'm not saying the other androids didnt have much bigger roles...they most certainly did. I'm just saying they weren't insignificant either. I wouldn't compare them to the real mighty mask or the farmer Raditz kills or anyone like that.

Mighty Mask would be a funny figure though, if it's Trunks and Goten in it :lol

I guess it is worth mentioning I edited my post a few times due to leaving out thing, mostly on 20's body. But 20 would be nice to have for my inevitable SSJ Vegeta if we only get final forms of villains

Back