S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 18 is showing a ship date at the end of July. I pre-ordered her from Amazon back in February.

Same exact thing happened to the last Goku release on Amazon. My order shows a delivery estimate of July 9th.

??? I preordered her on the first date available and my order is showing a date at the end of July - what the heck is going on?

I wonder what material the DBs are made out of. I'm not interested in the whole set, but it would be cool to have one of them - especially if it's made out of glass.

so awesome

so how many of you will be buying high-quality DBZ figures for the rest of your life? prolly just blood and i LOL

Im the same; as long as they make them I will buy them, got to keep my collection complete :p

I think im among few here that actually has all the figures so far, including the manga and SDCC figures, and that wont change! Even Arlian Vegeta will be mine :lol

Haven't been on in a while. I can see there's not much interest in him but I'm sort of a completionist with this line. Any news on where we can score this years SDCC Vegeta variant from for cheap?
Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

Haven't been on in a while. I can see there's not much interest in him but I'm sort of a completionist with this line. Any news on where we can score this years SDCC Vegeta variant from for cheap?
Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

No info on purchasing it as of yet. Unless you count the people who want $300 for it on eBay.

**** - I just changed by billing info on my android 18 preorder and now it shows no delivery estimate - did I just screw myself? I preordered her initially on the first day she was available!!!

Last edited:
**** - I just changed by billing info on my android 18 preorder and now it shows no delivery estimate - did I just screw myself? I preordered her initially on the first day she was available!!!

anyone do something similar with a preorder? I am freaking out here

Ha - that's why pre-ordering is for chumps! Remember that old Son Goku fiasco?

I didn't preorder Goku, so I don't know what you are talking about - fill me in. I have never had an issue like this before.

Damnit, I am pissed! It's total crap that I would lose my place in line just by changing a billing address...

Last edited:
I think he's referring to how Gokou kept getting delayed over n over

But I don't think that's gonna happen with 18.. my tracking info says she'll be here in a couple of weeks so we shall see

I didn't preorder Goku, so I don't know what you are talking about - fill me in. I have never had an issue like this before.

Damnit, I am pissed! It's total crap that I would lose my place in line just by changing a billing address...
The fiasco was that many who pre-ordered Goku didn't get there's until weeks after everyone else. (happened to me, to add insult to injury USPS then lost it......then found it.....then delivered it to me)

Back