S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go gaga over a Figuarts Knightmare Batman or BD Armored Batman with a cracked helmet (including Affleck's face printed face).

Seriously hope we’ll see a BvS Batman and DKR Bane figures.

If they decide to do a Bane, I hope they have heard the criticism of the Mafex Bane, and scale him slightly taller than their other releases.
The only thing holding me back from the Mafex is the height.

Got the Superman web exclusive the other day. The angry face with red eyes is probably not anything I’d ever use. Just so out of place on the character.

Credits to Kenneth Chan

36363110_10155241678441222_8735564421767626752_n.jpg
36296942_10155241350486222_8368177635141877760_o.jpg

The Batpod from TDK/R I always thought is badass. Decided to get one for a good deal.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of reviews out there.

just got supes in ,disappointing

just killed off my remaining enthusiasm for this line :thud:

he looks too small and thin when compared with the rest of the line ,and not a fan of the cape or the way they articulated it

on the plus side the qualities good and i like the colors :)

but i think ill just display the league with out him :dunno

Received my Batpod today and it's fantastic! It feels good in hand and the articulation is sick, pretty cool seeing a mini replica of the Batpod.

Does anyone have a link to those extended torso pegs that fix Batfleck's torso issue? I just got the Figuarts Flash and it really bothers me that he's taller than Batman. :lol

Finally got part of the team together. Really like Sups! Not sure how I feel about the capes yet but nice they are cloth. The instructions even warn that the wire might wear out/break. But Sup's cape seems a little big. I wish they also came with plastic capes that acted as stands, but then I guess the removal from plastic to cloth would be an engineering problem.

Anyway, looking forward to the rest of the team!

S.H._Figuarts_Superman_Batman_IMG_0558_copy.jpg

S.H._Figuarts_Justice_League_IMG_0572_copy.jpg

What does anyone think the chances are that Figuarts will get round to tackling old DC like Reeve’s Superman, 66 Batman tv series or 89 Batman?
I’m selling off all my Hot Toys and letting go of Reeves, 66 Batman and Robin is proving difficult!!

I don’t think Bandai would do something for a niche American audience since they’re busy with anime & Dragon Ball figures, but I could see Medicom doing it in their MAFEX line; they’re making a miniature Burtonmobile which looks pretty nice.

The NECA 7” figures are a nice substitute if you can overlook the bad QC. I remember picking up the Adam West Batman only to see they forgot to include his accessory tray in the box. Lots of snapped ankles and hands to go around too.

Thankfully I haven’t had any issues with their Keaton Batman, but I always treat NECA toys like they’re made of glass. I was looking at their 7” Reeve Superman again the other day and he looks really good.

Think the likeness is off on the Neca Reeves and he seems too bulky. Really like the Keaton Batman, but a little put off by the height compared to Figuarts

What does anyone think the chances are that Figuarts will get round to tackling old DC like Reeve’s Superman, 66 Batman tv series or 89 Batman?
I’m selling off all my Hot Toys and letting go of Reeves, 66 Batman and Robin is proving difficult!!

NEVER sell Reeve.

Back