S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sharing. I'm really having fun taking photos of this figure. Wish I also have the Christian Bale headsculpt by Kai Studios.

Hoping that SHF will make a Dark Knight Rises figure with an unmasked headsculpt.

View attachment 393714

Ah yes! I remember those TDK posters where each of the main characters was holding something that covered up one of their eyes, before it was cool! *cough*TFA*cough*

Is it normal the brown line under the nose? It seems a shadow or something.
f3810d797cb3799fee23124572c4ca62.jpg
25b8bcd00bd24f45ca5d13de50624b83.jpg

rare "dirty Sanchez" version ? [emoji38]
[emoji38] however, I request the sostituion of the figure... i'm very unlucky because the new one has bad eyes. At least I ordered a kai studios Bale head... and I will display the figure with that unmasked head.
0850d22c07960c9710ff2acb0abfe63b.jpg

Aren’t the eyes part of the issue with Figuarts digital scan technology . All these faces have wanky eyes when you do an extreme closeup. I don’t think there ever be a non anime Figuarts hs that has perfect eyes with no distortion of some kind up close :dunno

I collect marvel, Star Wars and a few dc figuarts and the eyes are all pretty good thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received the SHF JL Wonder Woman and I'm quite happy with her. Nothing too impressive but she's well done and looks much more like Gal Gadot in hand than on any picture. Speaking of which, here is one crappy phone pic :

I'll have Mafex JL Batman in a few days. I hope they'll scale well together.

Just received the SHF JL Wonder Woman and I'm quite happy with her. Nothing too impressive but she's well done and looks much more like Gal Gadot in hand than on any picture. Speaking of which, here is one crappy phone pic :

I'll have Mafex JL Batman in a few days. I hope they'll scale well together.

Well yours definitely looks more like Gal Gadot than the one my local shop has. That's the only reason I haven't picked up this figure, the likeness is just not there. I will most likely get the Mezco version of her.

It's actually hard to do this WW justice in pictures. Still not there yet. But I got her in a pose I'm happy with.

[emoji38] however, I request the sostituion of the figure... i'm very unlucky because the new one has bad eyes. At least I ordered a kai studios Bale head... and I will display the figure with that unmasked head.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180307/0850d22c07960c9710ff2acb0abfe63b.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Those aren't bad eyes.

just got my flash in :yess:

looks great no issues ,looking forward to the rest of the league :)

thumbnail
thumbnail

strange theres no window on the front of the box like the first two had :dunno

Last edited:
couple more with batman and wonderwoman

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

really looks like a shrunk down ezra miller in hand ,excellent:)

Back