S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing!! Your pics of Wonder Woman are almost making me want to pick her up.

I really don’t like her eyebrows on the shf but I suppose in good lighting, she looks great.

Her face does not register well in photos (a real problem with digital print), but with good lighting, she looks really great. Definitely better when you see her in person. I think this the best Wonder Woman figure for this scale in terms of sculpt, body proportions and functionality.

I have another set of photos of her with Bats. Will post it here in a minute.

Bat Cave 5.jpg
Bat Cave 6.jpg
Bat Cave 9.jpg
Bat Cave 7.jpg

Her face does not register well in photos (a real problem with digital print), but with good lighting, she looks really great. Definitely better when you see her in person. I think this the best Wonder Woman figure for this scale in terms of sculpt, body proportions and functionality.

I have another set of photos of her with Bats. Will post it here in a minute.

Thing is all of my other Figuarts still look decent in photos. Something about WW. They just didn’t turn up the contrast as much as it should have been for her eyebrows. But your pics give me hope.

Thing is all of my other Figuarts still look decent in photos. Something about WW. They just didn’t turn up the contrast as much as it should have been for her eyebrows. But your pics give me hope.

I agree with you on that. Don't lose hope, you'll enjoy it once you have it in hand :)

Does someone have the kai studios christian bale head for the figuarts batman? Is it good?

I have it and think it's awesome! I really can't believe how great of a sculpt it is at 1/12 scale!

I have it and think it's awesome! I really can't believe how great of a sculpt it is at 1/12 scale!
Could you take some photo? Dont you think there is something a little bit off? Is the likeness 100% there for you?

Agreed, great poses and shots Bono! Love the action ones!
Geesh I gotta release the ones I got outta their cardboard prisons. Gonna be a long wait for Sups and the other 2 :gah:

Agreed, great poses and shots Bono! Love the action ones!
Geesh I gotta release the ones I got outta their cardboard prisons. Gonna be a long wait for Sups and the other 2 :gah:

Thanks markecho! :) When I started collecting, I don't put the figures out of their boxes too. You'll appreciate them more once you could make fun poses, recreating scenes and take photos of it.

Could you take some photo? Dont you think there is something a little bit off? Is the likeness 100% there for you?

I don't know if I would say that the likeness is 100%, but I think it's awfully close! The only weird thing to me is the figure is a Dark Knight figure, while Kai Studios' head sculpt is from Dark Knight Rises (longer/slicked back hair with some grey). I"ll take and upload some photos soon if I remember to...

I don't know if I would say that the likeness is 100%, but I think it's awfully close! The only weird thing to me is the figure is a Dark Knight figure, while Kai Studios' head sculpt is from Dark Knight Rises (longer/slicked back hair with some grey). I"ll take and upload some photos soon if I remember to...
How do you attached the head to the body? Where I can find a ball joint for the head?

How do you attached the head to the body? Where I can find a ball joint for the head?

All of Kai Studios' head sculpts are hollow. He recommends putting some blu-tack inside the head before putting it on the neck to hold it in place, which is what I did with this Bale sculpt.

I only had time to snap a few pictures with my phone last night, but here they are! I honestly can't imagine a better Bale sculpt at this scale...

IMG_5269.jpgIMG_5270.jpgIMG_5271.jpg

Just sharing. I'm really having fun taking photos of this figure. Wish I also have the Christian Bale headsculpt by Kai Studios.

Hoping that SHF will make a Dark Knight Rises figure with an unmasked headsculpt.

The Dark Knight 42.jpg
The Dark Knight 40.jpg
The Dark Knight 39.jpg
The Dark Knight 37.jpg
The Dark Knight 37b.jpg

Back