S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2958.jpg

i wonder how this compares to MAFEX?

This Instagram account has some comparison pics

https://instagram.com/p/BecJ2ZMg1D7/

One thing I’ve noticed with my mafex bat pod is they actually put a lot of wiring details particularly by the back tire that the shf seems to have skipped. Maybe so that the rotating tire effect isn’t hindered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think MAFEX won this round. Not sure why FA added the wheel turn for the front wheel. Should’ve made it spin like the movies.

I think MAFEX won this round. Not sure why FA added the wheel turn for the front wheel. Should’ve made it spin like the movies.

Are you talking about when the tires would roll sideways? Because it does do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nm from the box pic it looks like the front wheel sways left and right. If it spins like in the movie that’s a plus. I like the paint and sculpt details better on Mafex though.

Yeah BBTS has her up for a good price so that means Bluefin. So there will be plenty of her to go around.

Does someone have the kai studios christian bale head for the figuarts batman? Is it good?

Amazing!! Your pics of Wonder Woman are almost making me want to pick her up.

I really don’t like her eyebrows on the shf but I suppose in good lighting, she looks great.

Back