S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. At last!

Wonderful figure!

Wonder Woman 1.jpg
Wonder Woman 2.jpg
Wonder Woman 3.jpg
Wonder Woman 4.jpg
Wonder Woman 5.jpg
Wonder Woman 6.jpg
Wonder Woman 7.jpg
Wonder Woman 8.jpg
Wonder Woman 9.jpg
Wonder Woman 10.jpg
Wonder Woman 11.jpg
Wonder Woman 12.jpg

Nice pics :hi5:

Hey @Bono, do her eyebrows look better in person

Saw this on FB

Last edited:
Great pics Bono! Thanks for sharing and nice poses!
Eyebrows do look a little light, but nothing a little paint won't fix.

Still waiting for mine to arrive...a few weeks probably. And then an even longer wait for Sups, Flash and the rest of the team!

Great pics Bono! Thanks for sharing and nice poses!
Eyebrows do look a little light, but nothing a little paint won't fix.

Still waiting for mine to arrive...a few weeks probably. And then an even longer wait for Sups, Flash and the rest of the team!

Thanks markecho! I'm not yet satisfied with some of the poses I've made. I'll try to take some more photos over the weekend :)

Also can't wait for Supes :)

The figure is just another gorgeous work of art from Figuarts

So the sculpt is there

I just think it needs a tweak..so I took the plunge. I tried not to go so heavy because I didn't want the sculpt to lose it's integrity so I just did some touchup here and there

Now this sculpt is amazing IMO

Stay tuned for the action poses :lol

The figure is just another gorgeous work of art from Figuarts

So the sculpt is there

I just think it needs a tweak..so I took the plunge. I tried not to go so heavy because I didn't want the sculpt to lose it's integrity so I just did some touchup here and there

Now this sculpt is amazing IMO

Stay tuned for the action poses :lol

Good job guyver1 :hi5:

anyone bought from these guys tokyo-hobby and received it yet , bought mine 30th dec paid $9 postage ,

no item yet ,but poor communications and non specific replies from them arnt doing much for my confidence in them :dunno

most Hong Kong transactions are delivered in a week and come with a tracking service ,not this one , one and only time dealing with them for me im afraid :(

Modified the torso of Batfleck... used the neck joint from my spare Batman Animated DC Collectible figure and sanded it a bit to fit on the torso.

Very happy with the result :)

Batman 1.jpg

I want to like that batman, but even after the mod it just looks weird. He’s still got that huge gap between the chest and ab joint and the head just looks so plasticy and shiny. The Wonder Woman looks quite good with touched up face paint (particularly adding eyebrows), but this guy still looks weird even after fixing the obvious production flaw.

I want to like that batman, but even after the mod it just looks weird. He’s still got that huge gap between the chest and ab joint and the head just looks so plasticy and shiny. The Wonder Woman looks quite good with touched up face paint (particularly adding eyebrows), but this guy still looks weird even after fixing the obvious production flaw.

Yeah I agree. The weirdness of the torso makes the arms look out of scale and that head just looks really lame. Very bland paint app.

That side-by-side figure really drives home the point that I can't even believe the same company made both figures, TBH! Their Dark Knight figure is fantastic (I own it), and I have yet to see a picture of their Batfleck that makes me want to buy it, including their official promo pics and pics in here of the ab mod.

That side-by-side figure really drives home the point that I can't even believe that the same company made both figures, TBH! Their Dark Knight figure is fantastic (I own it), and I have yet to see a picture of their Batfleck that makes me want to buy it, including their official promo pics and pics in here of the ab mod.

It's too bad too because the WW is a fantastic figure, and it's a shame that Figuarts messed up the body of Bats :slap

I don't have one yet but based on what I've seen online, Batman looks to be one of those figures that looks best when in an action pose of some kind.

I don't have one yet but based on what I've seen online, Batman looks to be one of those figures that looks best when in an action pose of some kind.

This. I modded mine by using the sanded down torso/abs peg from the crappy Mafex BvS Batman (seriously, compare the SH Figuarts Batfleck to Mafex, wow). This mod adds enough height to equal the DKR Figuarts. Once in a pose and with open/action hands (the fists are too small for the body and add to the stumpy arm look) this figure measures up to other Figuarts figures. Yes, The DArk Knight figure is a cut above, but this becomes the 2nd best 1/12 Batfleck with the mod (Mezco attempts are the best).

It actually depends on how you position/articulate it, but it's possible to lessen/remove the gap between the ab and torso.

Any news/rumours on a Figuarts DKR Bane? Him and perhaps Selina are the only others I really want (and perhaps another go at TDK Joker!).

Back