S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on Reddit haha.
4ec423faf67dd4b567b32eabaf571d44.jpg

This is still the best looking Gadot WW in this scale. I'd rank it above the Hot Toys version just for not having pubes coming out of its head.

I don't know, I was banking on SHF to BTFO Mafex easily, judging from that early Batman reveal.

But it's pretty close, as of now, Mafex WW looks better to me.

Flash is also a close call.

If Mafex Batman is similar to their BvS one, then SHF wins here easily.

Of the characters that both figuarts and mafex have revealed figures for, so far I think mafex looks better every time. Still waiting to see mafex bats and shf supes. But I'm glad to have options. I just recently got the mafex bat and armored bat from mafex and love them. I'm looking forward to getting knightmare Batman soon. Then I want a great Superman and Wonder Woman to go with them. And it looks like I'll have plenty options to choose from. I've got no brand loyalty so as long as the scale is close enough, I'll simply grab whoever produces the figure I like the best.

Looks great from that angle, but I think they totally screwed up the front.

This figure looks really good and I find myself liking this Flash suit more and more. Who would've thought. I disliked it so much it at first.

.... Not so sure about mafex now. I actually like mafex sculpts better in terms of detail, especially Aquaman, but shf are proportioned, painted and just feel and move better. + I like their size more.

I've had a generally good experience with the Mafex BvS and SS figures so far, but I'm tempted to go SHF for the League this time just because they'll scale better with the Figuarts Marvel stuff I'm also collecting. Decisions, decisions.

Back