S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome. So thick and bulky like he should be. The mafex was too skinny. Too bad it's got the Justice League square ab pads and it's not just the BvS version.

I prefer the BvS version as well, but this is still a great design. I hope Tamashii eventually does a BvS version...

Yeah. BvS looks better. The armor on the abs look dumb and I don't like the straps on the gauntlets. His mask looks like it's squeezing his head.

As for the figure, I really like how they got the small detail on his suit and the belt. It's odd though that the boots have the pebbled texture, but the gloves and mask/neck don't.

More pics here.

He looks awesome, where is this from
I don't know, it's from some Asian con, been trying to find more but I haven't been able to.

Edit: NVM Sachiel did :lol

He looks like a total beast. Not sure if I'll get this as I have the Mezco, but damn he looks awesome. Much better than the Mafex.
Not much point in comparing the Mezco and this one since they're 2 different versions, but I'm thinking the SHF may be better, the proportions are pitch perfect, the shading, the sculpt, everything is on point.

If this was the BvS version it would only be a question of if you prefer cloth or sculpted plastic, and with those SHF proportions, I'm leaning towards SHF.

Yeah. BvS looks better. The armor on the abs look dumb and I don't like the straps on the gauntlets. His mask looks like it's squeezing his head.

As for the figure, I really like how they got the small detail on his suit and the belt. It's odd though that the boots have the pebbled texture, but the gloves and mask/neck don't.

More pics here.

Thanks for the pics and videos guys, holy ****ing crap it looks amazing :thud: That's it, I didn't like the design but I think I do now.

I hope they decide to do the tactical suit version, I don't just want to have to get the playarts.
Pretty sure Mezco will do both versions. With figuarts who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Finally! The first episode of Toyville is live! This could have easily been called "The Most Use Anyone Has Ever Gotten Out of a Sharon Carter Figure" but it seemed wordy.

Go and read, hopefully it makes you laugh a little. Featuring Figures from Bandai, Mezco, Hasbro, NECA, DC Collectibles and some cameos by figures from yesteryear! If you enjoy it, PLEASE share it out.

My Figuarts DK Batman cane today. He's the best Batman figure I've ever had, of the best Batman ever on screen. I'm so pleased with it, the detail is incredible!

The cape feels a bit unruly at the moment but I think I can tame it. I love that it's wired.

More pics here.

The JL Bats' cowl design is supposed to be more narrow and form-fitting. But they also tweaked the ear design and made them sharper and more steeple-ish. I wish they could've captured more of the BvS cowl and ear shape with the narrower, form-fitting cowl.

I don't care for the abs either, brings back bad memories of the Bat-Nipples. However, we'll see how "apparent" they are in the actual film, and at least for the figure, they tend to "blend in" nicely, partially because they also sculpted the "side torso" muscles on the figure as well. Still shouldn't be there, but it's still one of the better Bat-suits in Cinematic history IMO and the figure looks fantastic.

Good point about the texture on the boots...might have to get a closer look at the actual movie suit to see if it's there. The BvS suit had that texture and Mezco copied it on the One:12 figure.

Just wondering if anyone else bought this one? This is mine, it just arrived this week and it looks amazing in the box, but I haven't opened it yet. The CBale likeness is really nice!! :)

IMG_1808.jpg

Just wondering if anyone else bought this one? This is mine, it just arrived this week and it looks amazing in the box, but I haven't opened it yet. The CBale likeness is really nice!! :)

View attachment 353140

He's a superb figure. The box presentation is awesome and the detail on the fig is superb. I'm still strugggling to tame the cape though - it seems to sit too high the shoulders but I'm hoping it will calm down.

:rotfl

Looks like the hair is not properly placed. You can see paint on the forehead.

Other than that, body is almost the same as Mafex.

Flash looks better than Mafex, hope they show Supes too.

:rotfl

Looks like the hair is not properly placed. You can see paint on the forehead.

Other than that, body is almost the same as Mafex.

Flash looks better than Mafex, hope they show Supes too.

You think Superman is gonna be in the movie?! LOLOLOLOL! They totally killed him in the last one! There's no way he comes back?!

Flash looks amazing, you can see Ezra Miller in the face despite it being mostly obstructed. Will probably have finer detail and move better than the mafex too I'm sure

Back