S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, why is Batman not on HLJ yet?

Don't tell me the PO is already sold out there? I have him PO on BBTS just in case I end up cancelling, I've recently cancelled stuff on amiami and I don't want to burn more chances there, I've already been lucky enough.

So, why is Batman not on HLJ yet?

Don't tell me the PO is already sold out there? I have him PO on BBTS just in case I end up cancelling, I've recently cancelled stuff on amiami and I don't want to burn more chances there, I've already been lucky enough.

He was up on HLJ the night of the 3rd, they had him tagged wrong though so he didnt show up when searching "Figuarts" and yes he is now sold out :lol

here you go

https://hlj.com/search/go?lbc=hobby...77581590&w=figuarts&af=newadditions:last7days

Dang it, thought so :lol Thanks.

Well, it's the first time eveer I miss one on HLJ, not too bad, if they announce Superman then I'm gonna move my PO to Amiami.

Dang it, thought so :lol Thanks.

Well, it's the first time eveer I miss one on HLJ, not too bad, if they announce Superman then I'm gonna move my PO to Amiami.

If I miss HLJ I usually just wait till release is nearing, almost always goes back up, more likely just after release too, this guy is a must have though, just wish we had more head options, but maybe we'll get some packed in with the armored version

Yeah people always drop their PO at the last minute on HLJ so there's always stock on release.

But I only want to buy him if Superman is released, hell, if the whole JL is announced the better.

I also want to wait to see if Mezco does something with JL, which apparently they will.

Amiami.com and Nippon-Yasan still have him.

If you want to hold out for cheaper Western sites (than the MSRP on BBTS), you can keep an eye on MHToyshop.com, Toyzinthebox.com, and possibly anime-island.com

Believe it or not BBTS is the cheapest option for me, after shipping, since I'm not in the US.

with Ami2 I only PO the figures I'm 100% I'm not gonna cancel as they are known to be strict with cancellations, and even then I just cancelled my SHF Vegeta 2.0 :lol

So BBTS will do for now, as a safety net, as the release date gets closer I might PO it on AmiAmi once I'm sure I'm gonna keep it.

Smart move Gaspar, got to do what works for you!

Some sites like HLJ.com are becoming stricter on their POs. If you don't go by their rules (or pay for the order), they'll cancel and block your account. I had one order I forgot to pay for and had to e-mail with them to get my account back.

I don't think they carry the stock that sites like Amiami.com and Nippon-Yasan do. Another site I'd recommend keeping an eye on is CDjapan. I've ordered from them a few times and great shipping/packing and reasonable prices.

CDJapan is good too but it's less convenient for me since they charge upfront, don't they? Or am I thinking of another website?

Yeah HLJ is a little more relaxed with cancellations but if you don't pay they'll get mad, even if you cancel stuff too often they also take notice, last year I cancelled a bunch of stuff and they sent me an email telling me to stop cancelling stuff :lol

Yeah people always drop their PO at the last minute on HLJ so there's always stock on release.

But I only want to buy him if Superman is released, hell, if the whole JL is announced the better.

I also want to wait to see if Mezco does something with JL, which apparently they will.

Id love most of em too, but if I have to have just this batman, and Harley/Deadshot, id be ok with that too

CDJapan is good too but it's less convenient for me since they charge upfront, don't they? Or am I thinking of another website?

You are correct - CDJapan does charge up front. I went with them since their total price is a few dollars cheaper than HLJ with shipping to where I am.

Yeah I hope they at least make all 5 of the JL.

Just fyi HLJ does have SHF JL Batman back for preorder.

I notice HLJ tends to "play it safe" and has the lowest preliminary orders available up-front. Looks like they're willing to boost their orders for the figure so they opened him back up again.

I notice with many of the Japanese retailers that pre orders come up and disappear lots of times before they release.

19702747_1618142574894180_8020896664160509247_o.jpg

Looks awesome. So thick and bulky like he should be. The mafex was too skinny. Too bad it's got the Justice League square ab pads and it's not just the BvS version.

He looks like a total beast. Not sure if I'll get this as I have the Mezco, but damn he looks awesome. Much better than the Mafex.

I hope they decide to do the tactical suit version, I don't just want to have to get the playarts.

Back