S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star wars figuarts. Marvel figuarts. But for dc figures I ll go with mafex, no doubt.

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

No, it's a TDKR version.

QXyasPL.jpg
D1MCvqH.jpg
brilliant

I hope they do the whole Justice League!

They have the Civil War license and showed a prototype for Bucky but he might end up the way of other protos...

I LOVE the DCCU Batman!

I'm not a fan of the slight cowl redesign, but overall it looks dope! I can't wait for this figure!

Kind of low on accessories. That's disappointing. But the figure is phenomenal!

Any idea when this will be up for preorder? Missed out on Mafex batfleck so might as well jump on the figuarts train for DCEU.
If you want the Mafex figures I'm currently selling all of my BVS ones.

But for the SHF, I have no idea. No pre-order info has been released as far as I'm aware.

I would say that it will likely pop up on the Japanese sites in the next week. And then possibly within the next two weeks on Western sites.

Once Tamashii shows the "official shots", much like these with the Japanese text and displaying the accessories, pre-order time soon follows.

One thing they didn't show is what multiple hands he will come with. There's obviously a fisted set, and also one to hold the grapple-gun with. I hope he has some open pairs and one to grip the Batarang with. I wish he came with more than one Batarang....

Does anybody know which of the online retailers for S.H.Figuarts preorders charge upfront and which charge once it's in stock?

Thanks in advance guys!

Nippon yasan charge once in stock, but not all the time.

I've just looked and he's not on there yet.

Amiami.com also charges when their stock is in, at least if you use Paypal to pay. They'll send you a Paypal payment request...

Back