S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used similar joints on Star wars figs like Luke, Obi Wan, mace and maul. I quite like the aesthetic of them, strangely

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hlj can be cheaper but I don't think there have the same restrictions as the star wars ones

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Would I still be right in thinking that the SHF Harley ships this month!? Finally saw the movie yesterday and I loved it!

Here's some display videos of the Suicide Squad Deadshot and the Dark Knight figures. Just gives you a closer look at the figures.

Dark Knight Batman and Joker:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZejT2gHILMk

Suicide Squad Deadshot:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=g5PMqFyp5DQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Joker looks really bad. Also, I've never seen seam lines like these on protoytype figuarts before, but it seems like every figure here has major seam lines on their heads. A bit weird.

Guys, go onto the Flickr account for "to ho", scroll down a bit, and look at the pics of deadshot (I'm on phone so it's a bit hard to link, Flickr is really hard to navigate on here). Up close the likeness is amazing, the texture on the suit is similar to that of their Black panther, and the straps look extremely realistic. This will be great upon release, so I wouldn't worry about the seam. He looks to have interchangeable faces, maybe one with the eyepiece?

Would I still be right in thinking that the SHF Harley ships this month!? Finally saw the movie yesterday and I loved it!

I've yet to see the film but I have Harley on order. I love the character and the figure looks amazing. I won't be ordering any more from SS but I'll be putting her on the shelf with DK Batman and Heath Joker.

6,480Yen - May 2017 - Web Exclusive

image-92.jpeg

image-93.jpeg

image-94.jpeg

image-95.jpeg

image-96.jpeg

image-97.jpeg

I didn't even realize the Mafex Suicide Squad Joker had been released! Came across a couple in hand pictures on Instagram. I really couldn't care less for this figure as I hated the movie and Leto's take on the character, but for those who are interested, here you go!
57a72681723026bd0901af034d273249.png
04d4a5b187b88778e692826dec4d0d58.png
b9a72e972126e661258f649570b9e96a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you reckon it'll be cheaper to import from Japan or buy from a US source, if I'm in Australia?

Thats a good question. Don't know how much it'll retail for as the web exclusive. I know that it's supposed to retail at USD $54.99 according to this article at Toyark

I'm sure you can just compare the prices and account for shipping to Australia.

Back