S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to hear that Henry Cavill flew away as Superman. :(

Superman 5.jpg

Just got the SHF bale Batman. Looking through, i see the wires can be removed, anyone done it and can explain please?

Cheers.

I don’t think Bandai would do something for a niche American audience since they’re busy with anime & Dragon Ball figures, but I could see Medicom doing it in their MAFEX line; they’re making a miniature Burtonmobile which looks pretty nice.

Sorry for the late comment but I'm just seeing this now and this is the first I'm hearing of this. So excited, it would be a day one pre-order for me if they made the 1989 Batmobile on this scale. Do you have a link to the pictures / announcement?

Sorry for the late comment but I'm just seeing this now and this is the first I'm hearing of this. So excited, it would be a day one pre-order for me if they made the 1989 Batmobile on this scale. Do you have a link to the pictures / announcement?

So I just realized that I am a ****ing idiot. It’s actually being made by Kaiyodo in their Revo line.

View attachment 435583

View attachment 435584

View attachment 435585

It looks like it’s actually in stock at BBTS. Their listing has a lot more pics too.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/64785

Ah, no problem. The Kaiyodo looks really detailed and I'm impressed that it has working lights on that small scale. Beautiful piece but I wish MAFEX or SH Figuarts would make the 89 Batman characters and vehicles on the 6" scale.

Same here. I’d even settle for a 3.75” version to go with the Mattel BR figures from the multiverse line (which are actually a hair bigger than 3.75”).

NJ Croce company is supposed to have one in roughly that scale but I’ve never seen it in-person. I might order one soon.

Any rumors or hints at a MAFEX or SHF Shazam (Zach Levi) figure? The multiverse one ....well you know.:rolleyes2:Flush

I was wondering the same thing. I really want a nice Shazam figure in the 6" scale.

I just got the Wonder Woman figure, love it!
I've been going back and fourth on which to get, the odd looking gaps in the arm pits and hips on the Mafex just putt me off.
The only thing I don't like is the ankle joints, having to swivel them around to get rocker movement is a pain.

I wish they would rerelease their Harley Quinn, prices are ridiculous on that one.

Any rumors or hints at a MAFEX or SHF Shazam (Zach Levi) figure? The multiverse one ....well you know.:rolleyes2:Flush

Did you see MAFEX is doing one?

I think Figuarts (Bandai-Tamashii) is done with DC for the foreseeable future. I think the JL stuff did extremely bad and they even messed up on the figures a little too (Batman's torso peg). A lot of retailers are sitting on unsold stock.

Howdy fellow Freaks, I know this is waaaay late to the party, but I gave up waiting on SHF to finish out the team, so I picked up MaFex Aquaman and Cyborg and here is how they all look together. Aquaman is too tall for sure, but I liked how the figure turned out (plus got him on sale!). I pushed him far back so he doesn't look that tall. Cyborg fits in much better as far as height goes.

It's just nice to have a full team! And to me it doesn't look like they come from different companies.

Howdy fellow Freaks, I know this is waaaay late to the party, but I gave up waiting on SHF to finish out the team, so I picked up MaFex Aquaman and Cyborg and here is how they all look together. Aquaman is too tall for sure, but I liked how the figure turned out (plus got him on sale!). I pushed him far back so he doesn't look that tall. Cyborg fits in much better as far as height goes.

It's just nice to have a full team! And to me it doesn't look like they come from different companies.

Here's mine. Too bad Tamashii Nations didn't complete the set for us collectors.

IMG_20190803_230521_075.jpg
IMG_20190803_231711_341.jpg
IMG_20190803_202127_994.jpg

I guess Mafex is the only higher quality company to produce a Cyborg figure (of any scale) at all then right?

I guess Mafex is the only higher quality company to produce a Cyborg figure (of any scale) at all then right?

I never owned a figure from them so I can't attest to their quality but Beast Kingdom released an 8 inch version of Cyborg.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/65192

That said, it seems that Mafex is the only company who is continuing the DC movie figures like Shazam, Aquaman, Mera & Black Manta.

Very nice! :clap I got the full team in Mafex myself.
Thanks MedievaL! Nice on the Mafex team! I think if I would have known what I known now, I would have gone that route as well (except for Wonder Woman).

Here's mine. Too bad Tamashii Nations didn't complete the set for us collectors.
Nice team shots Bono! And love the action shots! I keep wanting to get around to doing more action shots.
Agreed. It bums me out when companies never finish a line, especially when it is a team like this!

FABULOUS pic! These are golden in my book

Back