S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this joker headsculpt actually looks better than the mafex one to be honest- that face is almost the exact expression he had in the first trailer. And i'm sure he'll come with at least one more. The hair colour looks more accurate too.
Between this, the mafex, one SHF male body and one SHF "tuxedo mask", you could get 4 movie accurate variants out of this, from using their heads (boxer, shirtless arkham, silver jacket, tuxedo), which would be pretty cool

I think this joker headsculpt actually looks better than the mafex one to be honest- that face is almost the exact expression he had in the first trailer. And i'm sure he'll come with at least one more. The hair colour looks more accurate too.
Between this, the mafex, one SHF male body and one SHF "tuxedo mask", you could get 4 movie accurate variants out of this, from using their heads (boxer, shirtless arkham, silver jacket, tuxedo), which would be pretty cool

I agree about the headsculpt, but I'm not too fond of the outfit choice. It's the most bland design they could've made. I really hope someone makes a tuxedo Joker soon. He's the one most people want (myself included) and, oddly enough, toy companies have it ignored so far.

This Harley looks a lot better than the MAFEX one, although they're pretty much the same exact figure. :lol

I agree about the headsculpt, but I'm not too fond of the outfit choice. It's the most bland design they could've made. I really hope someone makes a tuxedo Joker soon. He's the one most people want (myself included) and, oddly enough, toy companies have it ignored so far.

This Harley looks a lot better than the MAFEX one, although they're pretty much the same exact figure. :lol

yeah the head sculpt on this harley is spot on, and probably comes with an alternate head which will likely be better than either mafex. I do really like the more fluid feel of mafex figures though

also although i like the silver jacket joker outfit, i'm pretty sure that it's only worn in the "flashback" scenes, based off the set photos with dr harley and how it melts off him when he drops her into the acid stuff

Tamashii hasn't announced anything BvS related but that still doesn't mean it could happen. They were late with their Avengers 2 figures.

Hopeful they do Batman from Suicide Squad.

Wow, whoever sculpted this one is definitely a butt man. Yeesh..

glad i wait forshf HQ ....arse, kneecap, no hammer though but can live with dat ass.... =D

glad i wait forshf HQ ....arse, kneecap, no hammer though but can live with dat ass.... =D

lmao!

I want to see the (non-mech)Batman in this line as soon as possible, because that will determine if it's worth it for me. I'm not buying into these if their Batman isn't good enough.

That butt pose :lol How the hell did they do that with a plastic figure?

That's one thing the Hot Toys figure won't be able to do.

To be serious for a minute.

It actually looks like the hip joints going into her booty shorts have been rounded quite a bit to accommodate for her *ahem* assets. So you will get a wide amount of movement at the hip with the option of rolling the leg forward to get a cheek to pop out.

Bandai-Tamashii has been experimenting heavily with pelvis-hip articulation to get a more 'natural' look while also maintaining a wide amount of articulation advented by their "drop-leg" articulation. A lot of the new releases have been featuring new hip articulation design instead of that traditional "drop-leg" articulation.

This looks like one of their best and most accurate successes yet. Thankfully, the outfit that Harley wears was able to give them an advantage in the articulation department and successfully disguise the joints a little better.

lmao!

I want to see the (non-mech)Batman in this line as soon as possible, because that will determine if it's worth it for me. I'm not buying into these if their Batman isn't good enough.

well mafex already have batman TDKR, knighmare, and Normal batfleck. weird shf havent release any batman based on movie
anyway if you like those i think shf will do minor improvement since i think both company will try to outdo each other with only slightly improvement.

To be serious for a minute.

It actually looks like the hip joints going into her booty shorts have been rounded quite a bit to accommodate for her *ahem* assets. So you will get a wide amount of movement at the hip with the option of rolling the leg forward to get a cheek to pop out.

Bandai-Tamashii has been experimenting heavily with pelvis-hip articulation to get a more 'natural' look while also maintaining a wide amount of articulation advented by their "drop-leg" articulation. A lot of the new releases have been featuring new hip articulation design instead of that traditional "drop-leg" articulation.

This looks like one of their best and most accurate successes yet. Thankfully, the outfit that Harley wears was able to give them an advantage in the articulation department and successfully disguise the joints a little better.

That's some great engineering. :D

Back