Rzeznikk's Movie Room Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
270848_10151358844574663_1528047345_n.jpg

317939_10151358844619663_611513053_n.jpg

555282_10151358844724663_11076899_n.jpg

264059_10151358845034663_1193759553_n.jpg

That was a McFarlane Medival Spawn base from Spawn Series VII I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Very cool, thanks for the info.

Btw, did you do any customizing to that battle-damaged T-800 shown in your recent pics, or is that a stock HT Arnold?

Very cool, thanks for the info.

Btw, did you do any customizing to that battle-damaged T-800 shown in your recent pics, or is that a stock HT Arnold?

Oh no that is the Quarter scale Enterbay HD one that just was released. Its a work of art. Definitely the favorite in my collection now.

Oh no that is the Quarter scale Enterbay HD one that just was released. Its a work of art. Definitely the favorite in my collection now.

Thanks for the info, can't believe this one slipped off my radar! One last question, where did that base come from for the Robocop fig? Great collection, btw!

Thanks for the info, can't believe this one slipped off my radar! One last question, where did that base come from for the Robocop fig? Great collection, btw!

Thanks. Yeah I wasn't paying close attention to the 1:4 Enterbay stuff but this thing blew me away.

The Robo base is just two of the bases connected from the NECA TMNT set.

I just realized that I never commented in your own thread about your amazing room. It flows nicely and isn't cluttered with too much stuff. Each piece is proudly displayed and rightfully so. I also enjoy seeing the framed posters that go along with each movie collectible. I love the whole layout of the room and you did a great job organizing it. :clap

Grats on EB Arnie. Very hard to try to stick with to mainly 1/6 collection with EB pumping out all these 1/4 Masterpieces.

Cool update mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank ya man!
23lo1vr.gif

nice movie room! very well orginized

Thanks!

Awesome collection rzeznikk! Your T2 BD pics brought me here! :rock

:welcome1:

Nice stuff rzez! Congrats on the 1/4 Arnold! Looks awesome!

:hi5:

Very cool Terminator display Rzez!

Thank ya good sir!

I just realized that I never commented in your own thread about your amazing room. It flows nicely and isn't cluttered with too much stuff. Each piece is proudly displayed and rightfully so. I also enjoy seeing the framed posters that go along with each movie collectible. I love the whole layout of the room and you did a great job organizing it. :clap

Thanks! I may scale down the posters so I can get more posters displayed in the room. But not sure yet cause then that would mean having to get new frames all over again and such.

Grats on EB Arnie. Very hard to try to stick with to mainly 1/6 collection with EB pumping out all these 1/4 Masterpieces.

You can say that again! Im watching Enterbay HD and Hot Toys Quarter Scale with great interest! Hope I can update my PF Indy and Sparrow into HD figures some day! :1-1:

Back