Ryanfromindiana's funstuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel Johnston is a kind of legendary musician/outsider artist. If you've ever heard Pearl Jam sing Walking the Cow or Yo La Tango sing Speeding Motorcycle he wrote them. I think the piece I marked as one of my favorites is the Claybourn Moore version of The Maxx based on Sam Keith's comic of the same name.

So I finally sold one of my homes! Soon I will actually hope to find the time to set up my display properly! To show that I have taken some initiative in this first picture you can see the 4 detolfs we picked up today!

100_3877.jpg

Here are some pics of some of the stuff I have picked up somewhat recently....

100_3879.jpg

100_3880.jpg

I will probably start a new thread over with a clever title when it is all set up heh! I think I left a nut moving those in IKEA's parking lot. If anyone is in Detroit and finds it PM me please! Ms. Ryanfromindiana was not impressed with helping me load those, but she got tons of stuff so she can shut-it.:lol

Yeah it's a Sphynx! He's awesome! They are from Canada!!!! My vet had never seen one before in real life. We just had to board him there for a week and when we got back he was riding around on the Vet's shoulder. :lol They are very very cool pets, lots of personality (and the chicks dig'em! well at least Ms. Ryanfromindiana) :lol

100_3596.jpg

100_3467-1.jpg

dude hes awesome !!! I'm from Canada too..did you get him in Québec.?

I actually got him in Michigan, the species originated in Canada though. If you can't find one you can come chill with the fromindiana family for a weekend and go pick one up from our breeder here. :duff

I actually got him in Michigan, the species originated in Canada though. If you can't find one you can come chill with the fromindiana family for a weekend and go pick one up from our breeder here. :duff

........:duff

Back