Russ Lukich...aka..Mr Barlow -- General update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all
Obviously I havent been around much the past number of months.
This is due to important family scenarios that I needed to attend to, that had me flying back and forth cross country .

I have also been working on Men in Black 3 :yess: and a number of figures and things for Monsterpalooza that is going on this coming weekend.

After Monsterpalooza I will be getting back on track w my 1/6th scale heads :

Abbott and Costello
Dr Who "doctors"
Dr Who additional characters
Monsters
and the others I had started

So
hang on if you like my work and were looking forward to my next batch of releases ,
Cause theyre startin back up :)

:hi5:

Russ

*waves* Sorry to hear you've been so tied up of late.

Are you intending to fish that John Sim version of the Master perchance as I'd be very interested in getting a copy of that when It's done.

Hey Russ...

I am still really looking forward to the Abbott and Costello sculpts. Your preview pictures were just fantastic!

Good to hear from you, Russ. Looking forward to owning more of your fantastic sculpts.

Mr B

Please pretty please Colin Baker?

Dude, you rock hardcore! I ALWAYS love painting your stuff. It just comes alive.

Wooo Who!!!!!

I'm all for Davidson and McCoy. I have outfits for both ready and waiting. That brig you showed us was looking good too. But I'm willing to wait for whenever you are ready. You sculpt good likenesses.

Thanks all !!!
Itll be nice to get back to some small likenesses :)
Ill be around more

Back