Ross's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossMcCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started around the middle of 2012, and I couldn't stop since. Here is the most couple pics of my 1/6 collection:

IMG_2331_0127_zpsef15302f.jpg

IMG_2332_0128_zps39eeb32b.jpg

Evolution of My Displays
IMG_0624.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00912_zps57a5df55.jpg

DetolfMod_zps317eca96.jpg

IMAG0081_zpsff363a8e.jpg

IMAG0079_zps0c52e599.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0096_zpsfaf116bb.jpg

IMAG0098_zpsce3e6729.jpg

Last edited:
that horizontal cabinet you have there is beautiful and so is your collection i especially dig your bruce lee figs

Havn't seen the detolfs used like that before, really looks effective.
Did you build the base looks good?
Nice collection especially like the terminator on the fatboy:)

Thanks guys :)

The sideway Detolfs was nice, but then the lower glass of the top Detolf start bending, so I had to put them back vertically and add another 2.

My latest mod to the Detolfs was ajusting the height of the shelfs, and having 22.5" instead of 15" just to prepare for Iron Monger and Hulk.

Havn't seen the detolfs used like that before, really looks effective.
Did you build the base looks good?
Nice collection especially like the terminator on the fatboy:)

Yeah, the base is custom made, and it took me some time to find a bike close enough to the fatboy ... I believe it's a Honda brand.

Nice collection, lots of great HT releases!

Can you share how you've adjusted the shelves on your vertical detolfs? I'm looking to adjust one or two shelves on mine, and am considering a few ways to do it. I would love to hear your method.

Nice collection, lots of great HT releases!

Can you share how you've adjusted the shelves on your vertical detolfs? I'm looking to adjust one or two shelves on mine, and am considering a few ways to do it. I would love to hear your method.

sure thing...I saw couple ways on the internet, and I decided to go with the following:

https://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-toys-modern-general-discussion/93446-detolf-case-modification-25th-me-joe-display.html

The hardest part was cutting the rods into 12.75" each (I ended up buying the rods from ACE and they cut it for me). The whole project took 4 hours though...not too bad.

sure thing...I saw couple ways on the internet, and I decided to go with the following:

https://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-toys-modern-general-discussion/93446-detolf-case-modification-25th-me-joe-display.html

The hardest part was cutting the rods into 12.75" each (I ended up buying the rods from ACE and they cut it for me). The whole project took 4 hours though...not too bad.

Thanks for sharing, I like that method a lot. :rock Hopefully I can find the correct length at Lowes, or ask them to cut it for me.

Thanks for sharing, I like that method a lot. :rock Hopefully I can find the correct length at Lowes, or ask them to cut it for me.

No problem man. they come in 2 sizes: 12" or 36". You can get 2 12.75" from each 36". So I got 4 36", but Lowes told me they don't cut them, so when I went to ACE they cut them without a problem.

No problem man. they come in 2 sizes: 12" or 36". You can get 2 12.75" from each 36". So I got 4 36", but Lowes told me they don't cut them, so when I went to ACE they cut them without a problem.

Ahh ok, thanks for saving me the trip! :lol

Those are Very Interesting and Cool, I like but I do have a question, how much weight do you think they would support? before they start to slip if at all, from what I have seen and read here and on the other site it's all small Joes and even with that many per shelf they would not weigh as much as a 1/5 and/or 1/4 scale statue.

just a question

Back