Rosemary's Baby and Michael Bay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew, he's just producing...

SPOILERS for original

But I was envisioning the son of Satan is born into the world - AND BLOWS ++++ UP!

But still... the whole idea of remaking this movie for the "new generation" is ridiculous. When a movie is classic like this, there's no reason to remake it for the new generation. It's just to make money. And it still has Michael Bay attached.

There are certain films that could do with a remake, but this isn't one of them. I wish Hollywood would invest more into comic book/graphic novel movie adaptions instead of "adapting" classics for modern audiences.

At least they would probably show the baby this time.

Whew, he's just producing...

SPOILERS for original

But I was envisioning the son of Satan is born into the world - AND BLOWS ++++ UP!

No... Just before the birth a priest rises from his kneed position as the camera turns in a 360 and an American flag blows (slow motion style of course)...

Yeah-- AMERICA KICKS ASS!!!!!!:rolleyes:

The original movie was great until the last 15 minutes when it gets so hokey and overacted that it becomes laughable. This is yet another remake I will prolly check out from red box for a buck.

Does Bay have nothing better to do than remake good old moives into pieces of junk? Or maybe he can't think of anything original. Either way, I might rent this a few years out.

will wait and see.
Im sure it will probably suck, but he did produce the TCM remake, whch I thought wasnt half bad ... :monkey1

Back