Rook's Collectibles Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Terry has ever taken a bad photo. Seriously amazing talent.

And on a side note, in particular, the Blind Cowboy photos are ridiculously awesome.

The best!

And just to let you know that I saved a few of your oldies but goodies... :wink1:

Cody Bust 1.jpg

monk1.jpg

I don't think Terry has ever taken a bad photo.

Oh, I've taken some bad photos. I just try not to let anyone see them. :lol

That's very kind of you to say, Chap. :wave

The best!

And just to let you know that I saved a few of your oldies but goodies... :wink1:

Oh, my dear, sweet and fluffy lord. :lol You do realize those are roughly the equivalent of flashing the world my high school graduation photo, right? :thud:

Fantastic!

LOVE the behind-the-scenes shot of the scoutie and speeder bike!

I have to ask, might you get in trouble for posting these outtakes of Sideshow products? Especially since they were taken at SS’s studio, they might consider it their property…

We don’t want you to get busted for sharing these great photos!

Thanks for the concern, but it's unwarranted. I was told that I could use them for self-promotion, portfolios, etc. just as long as I don't try to profit from them.

Oh, my dear, sweet and fluffy lord. :lol You do realize those are roughly the equivalent of flashing the world my high school graduation photo, right? :thud:

Well, then you must have been the captain of the football team, the prom king and valedictorian for sure! Don't sell yourself short, bro. Those pics are classics in themselves.
:lecture

Just some jaw-dropping work Terry. I watch your Poser vids, you do a great job.

Everything is awesome, but 3 caught my eye:

35682888806_4e3ec59c16_k.jpg

Depth/forced perspective just rocks.

35075299563_1aa1ada92f_k.jpg

Looks like a movie still.

32842525025_50c2c36133_k.jpg

Now where have I seen this? :D :D

droids.jpg

Bravo on all this, thoroughly enjoyed and subscribed. :clap :hi5:

Back