RONCULAS 1:1 Scale Mogwais and Gremlins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaney c

Freakzoid
Reaction score
He is at it again. Figured I would start a new thread since the other one I saw was old.

Just ordered myself the Lenny and Daffy Mogwais. These things are just simply amazing, mine are almost done and just waiting for them now!

He says he is taking business again with the Mogwais, but check out his other stuff, his Ghoulies, Critters and other Gremlin items, especially the flasher Gremlin.

I am not 100% sure on what he can or will still make, but the Mogwais from the Gremlins movies he can do.
Check it out here for more info and email him for availability and prices....

https://members.aol.com/RONCULA/SCULPTURESFIGURES.HTML

EDIT: Prices for the Mogwais, mention my name "Shane" if emailing him so he knows where these are coming from.
Continental United States price is $250.00 each which includes priority shipping.

International price is $315.00 each which includes insured air shipping with tracking number

Last edited:
Thanks, I'd love a 1:1 scale Mogwais and Gremlins

How much are they going for?

depends i think. not sure if it is a different price on each one.

best bet is email him on the ones you are interested in....

they are pricey though, i paid $500 for both incl shipping in the US.

heres his email.....

prices are

Continental United States price is $250.00 each which includes priority shipping.

International price is $315.00 each which includes insured air shipping with tracking number

[email protected]

Ron does awsome work I have one of his new gremlins 1 Gizmo's.

Billy

Considering these are 1:1 and the great workmanship - they are well worth the price. I have a Gizmo and he's one of my favorite pieces.

Not that impressed by those mogwai and gremlins figures to be honest.
really? i think they look great. especially this one
RAMBOGIZMO102106.JPG

the fur looks great and that facial expression is perfect.

Yes they are perfect photos dont do them justice.

Ill post a pic of my gizmo later.

Billy

Heres a pic of me with him and one of him with some of my collection.he is about 12inches off of the stand The detail is really incredable the pics just dont do him justice.

Billy

i should be getting pics tomorrow of my Lenny and Daffy and will have them in hand next week. Damn holiday delaying shipping!

Back