1/6 Roman Generals, Greek Heroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
I noticed that I hadn't shared these pics of my ancient/movie themed collection, I hope you guys enjoy!

First off, two of ACI's wonderful Hoplites. Both Spartan, if I'm not mistaken.
For a while I vaguely thought about customizing one, but decided against it, they're wonderful figures and look brilliant as they are (oversized greaves and helmets notwithstanding).

Next up, my customized Achilles and the fantastic HT Leonidas. I've posted a lot on the work that went into Achilles, but if anyone's curious I can dig up the old threads.

On to the recently (almost) finished Alexander. I posted about him in another thread.

To start off the Romans, ACI's Roman General (with new body and head sculpt) and a customized Ignite legionary.

Kaustic Plastik's amazing Artorius and Tiberius (I think they are pretty much stock).

And finally my kit-bashed Quintus Dias from Centurion and KP's Valerius.

Sorry for the crappy pics, one day I'll stop wasting money on figures and buy a decent camera...

Here's a couple of quick pics of the latest addition, a customized ACI Greek General, AKA Achilles:

And a few close ups of the repainted armor and clothing:

And next to Alexander the Great:

Thanks EF!
While not as beautifully painted as the original, I think this body really helps the figure a lot, as well as the overall darkening of the armour and clothes.

Back