• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New items For Sale: Hot Toys Ghost Rider, Kaustic Plastik Valerius, ACI Roman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qbomb71

Super Freak
Reaction score
All of these items have been displayed in my collection and have been in Detolf away from direct sunlight in a non-smoking home.

Pictures can be seen in my Show your Shelves thread and I will add some here later.

Rainman Soldier (H&C) with extra items ACI left handed finger head shooting hand, Blitzway Carlito's modified sunglasses, and Blitway Carlito's body. The Rainman torso has never been used and is still in the plastic as it was received in. $650 includes shipping and fees. SOLD

VTS Zombie Killer complete with Corrose Twinkies box. SOLD

Enterbay Elvis - complete. $200 includes shipping and fees.

ACI Roman General - complete (armor has been glued on tabs to secure it together). $300 includes shipping and fees.

Kaustic Plastik - Roman Soldier "Valerius" - Sold with what is shown in pictures. $195 shipped.

Hot Toys Ghost rider (skull figure only) - Comes with Leather pants and jacket, black tee, boots, gauntlets, hands set, head sculpt w/ light up neck post and original stand. Batteries are weak in neck post - need replacing. $185 includes shipping and fees.

Hot Toys Johnny Blaze (Nick Cage figure only) - Comes with Nick Cage sculpt, ACI jeans, black tee, custom leather motorcycle jacket, black belt, Hot Toys Ghost Rider (non-damaged shotgun), and Evilface custom stand. $120 includes shipping and fees.

More to be added later.
Thanks,
Anthony

Last edited:
Re: New items For Sale: Rainman Soldier H& C set, VTS Zombie Killer, Enterbay Elivis

Zombie Killer is SOLD
Rainman Soldier is PENDING

Bump. Thanks.

Re: New items For Sale: Rainman Soldier H& C set, VTS Zombie Killer, Enterbay Elivis

Rainman Soldier is SOLD

Back