• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rolex Submariner SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys
Having to sell the below to fund my new purchase(One of the listed further downbelow).

Rolex Submariner non date stainless steel.

This was bought from Goldsmiths in Jan 09 and has been worn a handful of time as my Grand Carrera gets more wrist time!

This is an "M" serial number fully boxed with all papers and certificates etc as from the store.
May consider trades with

IWC Portuguese
Panerai
Rolex GMT2c
Breitling Blackbird
IMG_8478.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

looking for £2800ono
Would prefer face to face due to value but could post fully insured but its a hefty cost due to the value around £40 i think!
Will put pics up if requested!

Based in Liverpool UK

Last edited:
Nice. I have the date version and have worn it happily for 8 years.

You may want to show closeup pics and the back of the watch as well.

That's a nice classic piece. Very clean without the cyclops. You just bought it, why sell so soon?

I also have a Tag Grand Carrera Cal 17(White face) which i wear all the time.
In comparison the Rolex is understated and i want something a bit more weighty hence the GMT2c or the Blackbird just cant decide between the two!

If you haven't already, you might want to consider the Seiko Marinemaster automatic. A quality watch that is similar in style and quite weighty as well.

Back